« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2015, 08:33:48 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2015, 08:36:06 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2015, 08:46:45 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
Indeed, the Commie Fools. We need shirts!

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2015, 08:48:23 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »

To consider when buying cars:

Nonprofit crash test and highway safety research organization, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), performs a variety of tests on hundreds of car models sold in the country, grading them on frontal, rollover, side crashes, and head and restraint safety. In 2012, the IIHS implemented a new small overlap frontal crash test. To date, 20 vehicles of model year 2015 received a poor rating in this or one of the other major tests, meaning that driver injury is very likely in this kind of a crash. 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the 20 most dangerous vehicles in the United States.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2015/08/20/the-most-dangerous-cars-in-america-2/

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2015, 08:49:48 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
He's talking in the working world.  Just trying to ease you into the reality for when the glow of your new found knowledge fades.

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2015, 08:50:18 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
You going to go for a green or black belt?
I would like to eventually, but this was just one of the classes for my MS.

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2015, 08:50:34 AM »

Morning Yellowstar.

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2015, 08:51:00 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!
I thought we were on the same team now!   :-[
He's talking in the working world.  Just trying to ease you into the reality for when the glow of your new found knowledge fades.
LALTS!

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2015, 08:52:30 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)
I promise you'll still be a fool. Morning, Shaun!

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2015, 08:53:32 AM »

Morning CG

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2015, 08:54:33 AM »

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2015, 08:54:49 AM »

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2015, 08:55:37 AM »

North Korea just decided to piss across the DMZ....South Korea returned said piss.

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2015, 08:56:28 AM »

North Korea just decided to piss across the DMZ....South Korea returned said piss.
And nobody on either side got hit with the piss