Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2015, 07:01:39 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
Or Orange....

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2015, 07:13:55 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Maybe add a splash of gold to the room to brighten it up. :-)
Or Orange....
I hate orange. wore orange for 30 years with NYSDOT.

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2015, 07:19:47 AM »

Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
Perhaps he made a return trip to that dealership and the tear gas is the result.
Good point...

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2015, 07:22:59 AM »

@TexDave....so did you get 2/4 of your disaster project finished or are you still stuck around 1/2?

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2015, 07:41:17 AM »

Morning News Headlines;

Sinkholes in FL, Fires out West and Tear Gas in St Louis.

Daily Deal Disaster for cigars.
You forgot BD can't buy a car.
That is last years news and probably next years news too

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2015, 07:43:06 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:51 AM »

@TexDave....so did you get 2/4 of your disaster project finished or are you still stuck around 1/2?
2/4 completed and posted, just have to post #3 then 1 left to complete.

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2015, 07:48:42 AM »

Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2015, 07:50:30 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
I've hated that color since day one. don't use the spare room and the lady wanted to use it as a 'refuge'. she bought the paint.

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2015, 07:51:44 AM »

Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!
I swear that the people who lived here were LSU fans.

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2015, 07:54:58 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »

Morning Dean, how about some Purple and Gold!!!!
I swear that the people who lived here were LSU fans.

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2015, 07:57:59 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2015, 08:01:15 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23