ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2015, 10:40:50 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.
of course, if your smart, you learn from your failures.  in this case, failed 3 times as a business man....get involved in politics!

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.
of course, if your smart, you learn from your failures.  in this case, failed 3 times as a business man....get involved in politics!
Gotta go where failure is the norm.

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2015, 10:52:00 AM »

Man, seriously lacking motivation today - it's time for the weekend!

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.

« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2015, 10:58:04 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.

« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.

« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2015, 11:04:13 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.

« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2015, 11:15:44 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.

« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2015, 11:16:28 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
YOLO!  Hell, I will probably even do the real one.  We have a propane one on the deck that's nice for ambiance, but I think I need the real thing tonight.

« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2015, 11:19:16 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
YOLO!  Hell, I will probably even do the real one.  We have a propane one on the deck that's nice for ambiance, but I think I need the real thing tonight.
Yeah, we have a fire ring deal, and it's in the man cave piled with wood from years ago, just never get around to using t. Might have to try to do that before the kids go back to school, s'mores for everyone!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2015, 11:25:54 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
Hey Tony!  Right there widcha!  I'm just hoping my brain holds out until 4:00.  trying to bid a hotel full of doors.  too damn many doors in a hotel i say.  we're social animals, hotels should be built like barracks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2015, 11:26:52 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.

« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2015, 11:27:07 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I bought a fire pit months ago and haven't set it up yet.  Maybe I'll take care of that this weekend.    Mmmmm, s'mores.

« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2015, 11:27:54 AM »

[...]
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!

« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.