Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
Sorry to hear that. I had no idea that was you. jk  ;)

You can always get some more bidding in before your shipment day.
I'd tell you what I was bidding on, but I don't think I could take the harassment and grass cutting all in the same day.. :)
Do we really harrass you on your cigar choices Mr. Kuba?
This one wasn't a Kuba or a Moontrance, so I sort of cringe on the thought of bringing it up.  All I can say is, "everyone else was bidding on 'em too...!"

Did Flip bid you up on a Gurkha? Now your making me curious.
Bidding war between BD, Flip, Sam and Gervasio.....
Surely 2-Buck-Bean was in that bidding war too. :)
2 Buck Bean, that's funny... LOL....  I did see Argyle's were on sale for $1.49.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »

[...]

Mr. Kuba Maduro... see, at least you know we're listening.
Yes, it's the Maduro that I like the best.  They're price has been really high lately too. I'm glad I have about 15 to 20 in my humidor.

« Reply #242 on: August 04, 2015, 03:33:12 PM »

30 more minutes!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2015, 03:38:08 PM »

[...]

It was for an Acid Toast.  Everyone goes crazy on Famous Auction bidding on these things, and I don't know why..?  Cigar Obession says they taste like burnt coffee.  I just wanted to try one to see why everyone is bidding on them.  I just wasn't that curious to have paid $8.25 for one..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2015, 03:40:25 PM »

[...]

Well, not knowing what your price is like Bean's $36/10... The Monster has them regularly for @ $25/5... couple pennys under today making the coupon a little reach. But get 3 minus catsrule would make them $4.15 ea. w/free shipping.

« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2015, 03:44:10 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2015, 03:45:23 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.
I know that feeling.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)

« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2015, 03:55:46 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2015, 03:58:28 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2015, 03:58:47 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

So, CigarPimpDave

« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2015, 04:01:27 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

So, Atlancic CigarPimpDave
You left a word out but I fixed it for ya
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2015, 04:01:52 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o Don't know if anything could live up to expectations.

« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2015, 04:03:20 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o I don't know if anything could live up to expectations.
I damn well know Dad did not get you looking at cigars in that price range.

« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »

Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.