CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: 8/4/2015  (Read 38394 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2015, 03:06:33 PM »

Guess I better quit drinking a few diet cokes each week.
Unsweetened ice tea.  no sugar, no artificial junk, just tea & water.
Doesn't tea cause kidney stones...?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2015, 03:07:10 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
Sorry to hear that. I had no idea that was you. jk  ;)

You can always get some more bidding in before your shipment day.
I'd tell you what I was bidding on, but I don't think I could take the harassment and grass cutting all in the same day.. :)
Do we really harrass you on your cigar choices Mr. Kuba?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »

heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.

The story or the bikerlady? You could always spice it up a little... like we would know. haha

Good afternoon, Deano. Glad they didn't tear up your trailer anymore.
Howdy Dean.  I vote for a more spicy or adventurous story too.  Such as alligators ate your trailers tires, and you popped something else.. :)
trying to change camping reservations next week with ReserveAmerica. book next Monday to Saturday at St George's Island State Park but want the following week instead. bikerlady sprained her ankle, her husband is coming home from the hospital, and my sponsor goes for surgery and wants me to babysit that Wednesday. a cluster fuck indeed. I may just go alone and fuck them all.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:49 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"

I'd tell you what I was bidding on, but I don't think I could take the harassment and grass cutting all in the same day.. :)

Mr. Kuba Maduro... see, at least you know we're listening.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »

Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.

The story or the bikerlady? You could always spice it up a little... like we would know. haha

Howdy Dean.  I vote for a more spicy or adventurous story too.  Such as alligators ate your trailers tires, and you popped something else.. :)
trying to change camping reservations next week with ReserveAmerica. book next Monday to Saturday at St George's Island State Park but want the following week instead. bikerlady sprained her ankle, her husband is coming home from the hospital, and my sponsor goes for surgery and wants me to babysit that Wednesday. a cluster fuck indeed. I may just go alone and fuck them all.
I thought that was the original Florida move plan.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2015, 03:11:14 PM »

Sounds to me like the perfect time for YOU to go camping and save your nerves.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2015, 03:11:45 PM »

I like the ending on this one!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2015, 03:12:06 PM »

This one wasn't a Kuba or a Moontrance, so I sort of cringe on the thought of bringing it up.  All I can say is, "everyone else was bidding on 'em too...!"

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2015, 03:15:14 PM »

This one wasn't a Kuba or a Moontrance, so I sort of cringe on the thought of bringing it up.  All I can say is, "everyone else was bidding on 'em too...!"

Did Flip bid you up on a Gurkha? Now your making me curious.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2015, 03:16:05 PM »

So why would you get harrassed for bidding on a popular stick....except if you were bidding over retail?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #235 on: August 04, 2015, 03:21:48 PM »

Bidding war between BD, Flip, Sam and Gervasio.....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:13 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:36 PM »

Bidding war between BD, Flip, Sam and Gervasio.....
Surely 2-Buck-Bean was in that bidding war too. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2015, 03:25:20 PM »

Would asking the deadbeats to babysit be too much...?  Or is it the deadbeats that need babysitting...?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22