« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Quite the opposite, quite mild actually.  Many would call it mild to medium I guess.  I usually have a Hemingway variety for a morning smoke but decided to dare to be different today.
Agreed.  I smoked mine at the herf this week, and it's a medium, good balance of strength and flavor.
Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Quite the opposite, quite mild actually.  Many would call it mild to medium I guess.  I usually have a Hemingway variety for a morning smoke but decided to dare to be different today.
Oh you are persuading.
Hey Tony, think you might could teach Bean how to post on here.
Looks like I'm gonna have to teach myself.  Had a heck of a time posting that image of Piper.  Sheesh.

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2015, 01:11:39 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2015, 02:02:39 PM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Again sir, you figured wrong!  A nice medium smoke.

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2015, 02:03:39 PM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Again sir, you figured wrong!  A nice medium smoke.
I have to get to that one soon, been waiting patiently

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2015, 02:04:42 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
No worse than you usually manage.

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
No worse than you usually manage.
Thanks, and GFY.

Morning, TD.

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2015, 02:06:24 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
+4 (lakehouse, good daughter, MCII and Sculpin)  You've brainwashed taught her well!

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
No worse than you usually manage.
Thanks, and GFY.

Morning, TD.
;D  Read this morning how your fish are cooking themselves this summer.

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2015, 02:07:50 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
No worse than you usually manage.
Thanks, and GFY.

Morning, TD.
;D  Read this morning how your fish are cooking themselves this summer.
Yeah, but who wants boiled salmon?

It's ugly up here.

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2015, 02:12:22 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
+1 on heart failure vs. cancer

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2015, 02:19:30 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
+1 on heart failure vs. cancer
  Heart failure........cancer.....stroke.  I hate the thought of lingering on as either a vegetable or unable to move/move well...

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2015, 02:20:57 PM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Again sir, you figured wrong!  A nice medium smoke.
I'm looking forward to it now.  I will try my darndest to get that smoked sometime today.