CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: 8/1/2015  (Read 19455 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2015, 11:14:05 AM »

"Rowdy" Toddy Piper dead at 61 of apparent heart attack.
TXDave mentioned it last evening.  Only 61, wonder if he'd known he had heart issues.
STEROIDS!
I won't lie, that was my first thought but I didn't want to talk ill of the dead.
Not talking Ill, just the way it is.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2015, 11:14:58 AM »

And good morning to you Mr. Mayor.
Don't have many plans today so finally able to take care of stuff around the house.  What are you up to?
Stuff like smoking some cigars and drinking some beers?
Doubtful.  Stuff like yard work and cleaning.  Although, I may try to sneak in a quick cigar now since you talked me into it. 
Glad I was able to,persuade you to do the right thing ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2015, 11:17:28 AM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2015, 11:17:47 AM »

I just hauled two old crapped out chairs to the Goodwill store, nice having them around as the trash service pretty much will not take anything that will not fit in the can anymore and that Goodwill will take anything except hazardous materials.  It is also only about 10 minutes away from the house.

And you get credit for donations.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2015, 11:18:32 AM »

TXDave mentioned it last evening.  Only 61, wonder if he'd known he had heart issues.
STEROIDS!
I won't lie, that was my first thought but I didn't want to talk ill of the dead.
Never witnessed him doing steroids.  Plus he wasn't THAT big.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2015, 11:19:27 AM »

Lighting up a 2015 Las Calaveras here for a nice morning smoke, warden is at the hair parlor so peaceful and quiet.
Hmmm, haven't had the one NJDave gave me yet.  I just figured it would be too heavy for the morning.
Quite the opposite, quite mild actually.  Many would call it mild to medium I guess.  I usually have a Hemingway variety for a morning smoke but decided to dare to be different today.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2015, 11:21:37 AM »

STEROIDS!
Most All those pro wrestlers do and he was not a giant but mighty muscular with his veins just under the skin.
Just part of the business.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »

STEROIDS!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »

Quite the opposite, quite mild actually.  Many would call it mild to medium I guess.  I usually have a Hemingway variety for a morning smoke but decided to dare to be different today.
Oh you are persuading.

Threebean

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2015, 11:25:19 AM »

Oh you are persuading.
TNWSS.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2015, 11:28:13 AM »

Agreed.  I smoked mine at the herf this week, and it's a medium, good balance of strength and flavor.
Oh you are persuading.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2015, 11:28:56 AM »

Oh you are persuading.
TNWSS.
Is that all you can think of to say????

Then again I noticed you were pontificating with Raz all night so guess I was lucky you did not write a dissertation.  :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2015, 11:29:45 AM »

Agreed.  I smoked mine at the herf this week, and it's a medium, good balance of strength and flavor.
Oh you are persuading.
Hey Tony, think you might could teach Bean how to post on here.

Threebean

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »

Oh you are persuading.
F'n phone Tapatalk BS. Oh, and GFY.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »

Oh you are persuading.
F'n phone Tapatalk BS. Oh, and GFY.
LMFAO ;D ;D  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13