« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2015, 02:50:43 PM »

Next Saturday at this very time I will be on final approach to the Little Cayman Airstrip.

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2015, 02:56:45 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
+1 on heart failure vs. cancer
  Heart failure........cancer.....stroke.  I hate the thought of lingering on as either a vegetable or unable to move/move well...
Yeah, give me the heart attack.

Or a backpack full of dynamite and an airplane.
Problem is, with how good medicine is....there is not much left to die from.
They ain't cured cancer yet
Well, you can't think of it as cancer.....it's cancers, each fairly different.
Cures/survival of a lot of types of cancer are dramatically different/better from just 10 years ago.
Yes, but then there's the case of my mother, who was diagnosed with a kidney tumor in June of 2013 and died of lung cancer 93 days later. Never smoked a cigarette in her life, died of lung cancer.
Not such a rare occurrence, unfortunately.

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2015, 02:57:26 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.
Just tell her she's lucky that's the worst you do....there are lots of other habits.
I can't even get my wife to understand my cigar smoking.  I blame the schools too.  These days they teach that 2nd and 3rd hand smoke is worse than heroin.
Does she understand anything else about you?
Daughter?  Yes, quite a bit.  Wife?  Not a Fucking thing.

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2015, 02:57:26 PM »

The heart attack talk always seems to kill the banter too.
Not for me. I hope to God I die of a heart attack, rather than the cancer I'm almost certainly destined for. Not bloody likely though. My heart is in terrified shape and my arteries are too.

Now this is a post that could kill the banter.

Morning, muchachos.
+1 on heart failure vs. cancer
  Heart failure........cancer.....stroke.  I hate the thought of lingering on as either a vegetable or unable to move/move well...
Yeah, give me the heart attack.

Or a backpack full of dynamite and an airplane.
Problem is, with how good medicine is....there is not much left to die from.
I sort of see that differently, all this good medicine frequently causes people to outlive their minds as happened to my mother.  She once told me "SON, it does matter how long you live it only matters how you die". That was about 20 years ago and I will never forget it.  She was absolutely correct and I
And outliving my mind is what I absolutely do not want to do.  Nor do I want my mind to outlive the functioning of my body, as happened to my grandmother.  She died at 102, and her mind was clear as a bell until the end but the body hadn't kept up for 20 years.

But it's okay, I'll probably die on the motorcycle.  The benefits of living a risky lifestyle.

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »

Next Saturday at this very time I will be on final approach to the Little Cayman Airstrip.
Delivering a briefcase of cash to your bankers?

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2015, 02:59:04 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.
Just tell her she's lucky that's the worst you do....there are lots of other habits.
I can't even get my wife to understand my cigar smoking.  I blame the schools too.  These days they teach that 2nd and 3rd hand smoke is worse than heroin.
Does she understand anything else about you?
Daughter?  Yes, quite a bit.  Wife?  Not a Fucking thing.
But someday, some poor sap will be on here lamenting that his wife doesn't understand a fucking thing about him.   And he'll be talking about your daughter.

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2015, 02:59:38 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.
Just tell her she's lucky that's the worst you do....there are lots of other habits.
Like child abuse.

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »

Clearing out my junk mail folders.  Seems there are a whole lot of people trying to reach me on WhatsApp.  Problem is, I don't use WhatsApp.  Never have.

Fuk'n phishers.

« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2015, 03:10:06 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.
Just tell her she's lucky that's the worst you do....there are lots of other habits.
I can't even get my wife to understand my cigar smoking.  I blame the schools too.  These days they teach that 2nd and 3rd hand smoke is worse than heroin.
Does she understand anything else about you?
Daughter?  Yes, quite a bit.  Wife?  Not a Fucking thing.
But someday, some poor sap will be on here lamenting that his wife doesn't understand a fucking thing about him.   And he'll be talking about your daughter.
I guess that's a possibility.  But I'd probably delete the account and all his posts... Right after I kick his ass.

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2015, 03:10:39 PM »

@ my dads lake house for the day, my daughters birthday and her request to come fishing and swimming. Just had a MCII PC with Sculpin
Daughter's birthday is next weekend but she's gonna be 12 and gives me shit about cigar smoking.  We're doing some father/daughter bonding today though since mom and the boys are at a birthday party.
Just tell her she's lucky that's the worst you do....there are lots of other habits.
Like child abuse.
LMFAO!

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »

Ooh, and my Paypal Credit line has been increased to $6000!  They just want to remind me of that.  They've never got a dime of interest off me, so they're hoping by extending more credit they might have a chance.

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »

Ooh, and my Paypal Credit line has been increased to $6000!  They just want to remind me of that.  They've never got a dime of interest off me, so they're hoping by extending more credit they might have a chance.
Mine's $0.  I forget what they did to piss me off so I closed the account.

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2015, 03:15:29 PM »

[...]
You're smarter than that.  Daddy's always right until daddy kicks husband's ass.  Then daddy is a great big evil ogre.  Never seen it fail. It's the only thing that's kept my sister's two ex-husbands alive.

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2015, 03:17:45 PM »

Ooh, and my Paypal Credit line has been increased to $6000!  They just want to remind me of that.  They've never got a dime of interest off me, so they're hoping by extending more credit they might have a chance.
Mine's $0.  I forget what they did to piss me off so I closed the account.
Probably offered the six months 0 interest then reneged after you bought some cigars.  They did that to me once.  That's when I learned that it was Famous that caused it.  So I mostly avoid Famous now.

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2015, 03:33:42 PM »

A'ight, boys.  Gotta go work on vehicles for a while, then get ready for a gig.  I'll catch y'all as I can on the mobile.