CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: 7/28/2015  (Read 27561 times)

sfish

Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2015, 01:17:42 PM »

Just got off the phone with the shipping manager at CAYP, a.k.a Nice Ash Cigar. He told me the Tat PCRs are now in stock but the Cracker Crumbs are not and each time they get some, they order more. The orders sometimes take 2 days and sometimes 2 months so I cancelled the order

sfish

« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2015, 01:17:58 PM »

Sounds to me like everyone woke up in a Fish Mood today.
So?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2015, 01:19:18 PM »

What a fine Tuesday this is shaping up to be.  Aided I'm sure by a sufficiently lackluster Jam.
And now I got to go to a meeting without knowing anything about wtf they would like to know.
If you knew, they wouldn't need to meet with you
I thought so too but they didn't and it lasted an hour and 15 minutes.  I am sure you know the routine, Big boss invited to a "high level" meeting outside of our office and does not know chit about the subject whatsoever so please teach her what she will need to know........ before she goes over and looks like a deer in the headlights if they ask her a question.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2015, 01:20:44 PM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.

no. she was pissed, not at me apparently. she apologized, we/she made up, I went to the PO and then to a meeting. sorry if I disappointed you on a dull and boring lifestyle.

cigar time. Obsidian White Noise robusto and coffee.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #199 on: July 28, 2015, 01:21:47 PM »

So?
So I guess it must be Tuesday

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »

Just got off the phone with the shipping manager at CAYP, a.k.a Nice Ash Cigar. He told me the Tat PCRs are now in stock but the Cracker Crumbs are not and each time they get some, they order more. The orders sometimes take 2 days and sometimes 2 months so I cancelled the order

You gonna put in another order or are you done? Not the best first impression.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2015, 01:27:04 PM »

It's Tuesday.

sfish

« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »

Not sure, that was a shitty order for sure. Hold up one product for another then when that product comes in you sold out of the first?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2015, 01:32:31 PM »

Not sure, that was a shitty order for sure. Hold up one product for another then when that product comes in you sold out of the first?

I've learned you have to verify stock even if the site shows inventory. They have some antiquated system that has to be manually updated every night... What kinda site does that.  ;)

Threebean

« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2015, 01:39:16 PM »

I've learned you have to verify stock even if the site shows inventory. They have some antiquated system that has to be manually updated every night... What kinda site does that.  ;)
LALTS

sfish

« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »

I understand the Tat 5-pack being out and I was fine waiting but then to sell the original committed (3) Surrogate 5-packs I had on the order is bad

sfish

« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »

I'm heading over to the sprinter to get some cheap DPG Blues!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »

I understand the Tat 5-pack being out and I was fine waiting but then to sell the original committed (3) Surrogate 5-packs I had on the order is bad

Agreed. You could have been caught on the wheel of 'out of stock' for who knows how long. Sucky

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2015, 01:47:11 PM »

Finally caught up.  The fruits of public education on display here is confidence inspiring.
Confidence in what?
I'd contend that the level of intelligence generally demonstrated here indicates it's possible to survive public school without permanent damage.
That's bond to be correct.  Geometrically speaking.

Sheesh... there is bound to be bond in most books.
Especially Ian Fleming books.  Just sayin'.

Threebean

« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2015, 02:01:15 PM »

I'm heading over to the sprinter to get some cheap DPG Blues!
Oh, so that's how it is, eh?  Bastige! 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21