CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 7/28/2015  (Read 27523 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #225 on: July 28, 2015, 02:33:58 PM »

Alright men, I'm off. See you tomorrow
Later, bud.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2015, 02:37:11 PM »

Went to Chipotle for lunch...they were out of carnita's as there is a shortage in finding responsibly raised pork....commies.
It's been that way for quite some time.  Haven't had carnitas in Jersey for a few months now.  They may have even permanently removed it from the menu.  It's about GMOs.
Yea, I know that commie bullshit reasoning....people wouldn't know a GMO if it bit 'em on the ass.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »

Later Fish

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2015, 02:38:17 PM »

Went to Chipotle for lunch...they were out of carnita's as there is a shortage in finding responsibly raised pork....commies.
It's been that way for quite some time.  Haven't had carnitas in Jersey for a few months now.  They may have even permanently removed it from the menu.  It's about GMOs.
Yea, I know that commie bullshit reasoning....people wouldn't know a GMO if it bit 'em on the ass.
It is about PROFIT and nothing else!

Threebean

« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2015, 02:41:46 PM »

Can't believe you went to that commie joint. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2015, 02:44:11 PM »

Later Scott.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »

Then again I don't always recognize what bites me in the ass.  Just sayin'.

Threebean

« Reply #232 on: July 28, 2015, 02:45:24 PM »

@TexDave....you and Bean decide on a spot for tomorrow yet?
Yes, but Dave is going to call them later this afternoon to make sure they allow Chipotle eating commies from NJ there. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #233 on: July 28, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »

@TexDave....you and Bean decide on a spot for tomorrow yet?
Yes, but Dave is going to call them later this afternoon to make sure they allow Chipotle eating commies from NJ there.
And they don't open until 4:00 to call

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #234 on: July 28, 2015, 02:50:49 PM »

Then again I don't always recognize what bites me in the ass.  Just sayin'.
I can't turn my head enough anymore  to even see what bit me on the ass to know what it was.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #235 on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:06 PM »

That it is!  One right down the street from the office and I went there about a month ago for the 1st time in a couple of years.  It sucked big time too!   Place is God Awful!

Threebean

« Reply #236 on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »

That it is!  One right down the street from the office and I went there about a month ago for the 1st time in a couple of years.  It sucked big time too!   Place is God Awful!
You know you can't carry in there.  At least that's the corporate line. Not sure if it's posted.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2015, 03:14:53 PM »

You know you can't carry in there.  At least that's the corporate line. Not sure if it's posted.
Can you request armadillo in a Texas Chipotle?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2015, 03:23:29 PM »

Don't think it is posted but I can't carry to work anyway so the most dangerous place I go on a regular basis I can't carry.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #239 on: July 28, 2015, 03:24:26 PM »

Can you request armadillo in a Texas Chipotle?
Can you request a T-bone steak at McDonalds cause that is who they are or were unless it has been sold which is possible.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21