« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2015, 11:07:02 AM »

Sure feels that way.  Please don't make me google him.
WikiRaz did it for your lazy azz.
Much appreciated.

« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2015, 11:08:27 AM »

Oh dang, did I miss the Rocky Patel Royal Vintages?

« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »

These fine Rocky Patel's have certainly exceeded expectations lasting 1 hour and 20 minutes and still going.   Better than the DAWG performed last night I guess.
Gone in a flash of 1 hour and 50 minutes only to be replaced by another Turd.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2015, 11:09:09 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered

Ahhhh, I didn't tell ya, but  >:(
Morning Steve, no response yet from this email at 7:30 this morning:

Good morning. I’m inquiring about the status of this order, I understand an item is back ordered but how long will you wait to ship? The order was placed (12) calendar days ago and I would like to receive the items in stock. Would it help if I edited the order and replaced the back ordered item?

Thank you,

Probably because the Crumbs went B/O about 3 days ago... I was going to get some.

At this point, they should just let you cancel the order. Trying to order multiple items there is a pain in the ass... but can be worth it on some brands.
I am not too good at math so give me some help please:   How do you calculate the "worth it" when you order something and don't get it? ???

Since there was absolutely NO math in there, you're right... You are no good at math
Either way you can't define "worth it" so GFY

And now you need a dictionary. Since computers seem to be a challenge, why don't you crack one of the fine, leather bound books you have and read it by the "cement pond" later today... I hope your filter's clogged!

« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »

Oh dang, did I miss the Rocky Patel Royal Vintages?
Barely but don't worry they will probably be back in the evening.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2015, 11:10:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
The Delaware Destroyers baby!!!

« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2015, 11:11:13 AM »

[...]

And now you need a dictionary. Since computers seem to be a challenge, why don't you crack one of the fine, leather bond books you have and read it by the "cement pond" later today... I hope your filters clogged!
Do you not know how to use spell check or do you just not know the difference between bond and bound? Oh Yeah,  GFY

« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2015, 11:11:48 AM »

13 Carlos Torano Exodus "50 Years"  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/34.99
12 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Torpedo (6.1 x 52)
         10/37.50
11 Perdomo Habano Maduro
          5/22.50
10 EP Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
 9 My Uzi Weighs a Ton
           5/25
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque
          5/34.99
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 (5.5"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
         10/29.99
 1 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Capa Especial
         5/39.99

« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »

What a fine Tuesday this is shaping up to be.  Aided I'm sure by a sufficiently lackluster Jam.

« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2015, 11:18:30 AM »

Oh dang, did I miss the Rocky Patel Royal Vintages?
Don't worry.  Plenty of RP's on the Famous Employee Pricing sale.

« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2015, 11:19:58 AM »

What a fine Tuesday this is shaping up to be.  Aided I'm sure by a sufficiently lackluster Jam.
And now I got to go to a meeting without knowing anything about wtf they would like to know.

« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

What a fine Tuesday this is shaping up to be.  Aided I'm sure by a sufficiently lackluster Jam.
And now I got to go to a meeting without knowing anything about wtf they would like to know.
Just set up a team or task force to study the issue.

« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
The Delaware Destroyers baby!!!
No offense, Sam.  I know he's a local boy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2015, 11:21:35 AM »

[...]

Shows how little you know. Some people use more than one finger to type... but, I got an extra finger for you.  ;)

« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2015, 11:22:14 AM »

What a fine Tuesday this is shaping up to be.  Aided I'm sure by a sufficiently lackluster Jam.
And now I got to go to a meeting without knowing anything about wtf they would like to know.
So you're as prepared as usual.