« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2015, 01:32:57 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Shaun's gonna get his meat chopped?
Speaking of which, how's Nacho doing?
Groggy for awhile yesterday then getting back to himself by the evening

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up

Sounds racist
How dare you!

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2015, 01:35:39 PM »

Another nut job taking advantage of a gun free zone.  http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2015/07/lafayette_movie_theater_shooti.html
Isn't this Chip's area?

Saw this early this morning. Happened last night @ 7 pm... wonder what the psych evaluation will tell us...  ::)
Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Very true, and i failed to get that information this morning, but it must be fairly low as it's really nice right now!

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up
Let us see if this works.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2015, 01:36:04 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up
Sounds racist
Today everything is racist until proven otherwise.

Racist and/or offensive... seemingly, doesn't even need to be proven in most cases. And more knee jerk reactions anymore today than arm chair quarterbacks on a Monday morning.

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2015, 01:39:12 PM »

[...]

As a Monday morning quarterback, I find your post offensive.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2015, 01:39:41 PM »

[...]

Flip, is there some embedded code in here?  :P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
I do recommend them and I don't know if he's gotten them yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »

[...]

No, Tom Brady finds your claim to be a quarterback offensive... and soft.

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Shaun's gonna get his meat chopped?
Speaking of which, how's Nacho doing?
Groggy for awhile yesterday then getting back to himself by the evening
I was the same way after my procedure. Lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2015, 01:43:13 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
I do recommend them and I don't know if he's gotten them yet.

Ha. I though he'd chime in there. I guess he's busy looking at his dawgs nuts in the jar they let him keep.  :P

« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2015, 01:47:42 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Shaun's gonna get his meat chopped?
Speaking of which, how's Nacho doing?
Groggy for awhile yesterday then getting back to himself by the evening
Well not quite himself.  Nacho Caitlyn Fish now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2015, 01:52:57 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
I do recommend them and I don't know if he's gotten them yet.
Nope, not shipped yet. Held up by the Tat PCR 5-pack that's backordered

« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Shaun's gonna get his meat chopped?
Speaking of which, how's Nacho doing?
Groggy for awhile yesterday then getting back to himself by the evening
I was the same way after my procedure. Lol
I hear ya, should have added confused in there
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2015, 01:58:28 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.