« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2015, 01:10:06 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.

Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
He's slow and cheap, need I say more?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.

Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
He's slow and cheap, need I say more?

Slow and cheap... like one of those old rides at the grocery store. Weeeee!

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2015, 01:15:35 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2015, 01:16:10 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2015, 01:17:28 PM »

Think i'll take another of these 3R's outside and have my way with her.  be back in a bit.
A foursome.  Enjoy!
Indeed!

« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
He's slow and cheap, need I say more?
I am starting to lose interest (TWSS).

« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2015, 01:18:04 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.

Ahh. Trying not to finish too quickly and enjoy the ride. Totally understandable.  ;)

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
Ahh. Trying not to finish too quickly and enjoy the ride. Totally understandable.  ;)
Nice one.  :D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2015, 01:25:36 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up

Sounds racist

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2015, 01:29:03 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Shaun's gonna get his meat chopped?
Speaking of which, how's Nacho doing?

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2015, 01:29:18 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.
The blacks were just up
Sounds racist
Today everything is racist until proven otherwise.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2015, 01:30:42 PM »

Another nut job taking advantage of a gun free zone.  http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2015/07/lafayette_movie_theater_shooti.html
Isn't this Chip's area?

Saw this early this morning. Happened last night @ 7 pm... wonder what the psych evaluation will tell us...  ::)

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Lookin' for the broccoli rabe hookup.  ;)
Hold on now... That CG!?! Well, hot damn! He musta tunneled from the commie camp just like Hogan.
The difference is Hogan often ended up with a hot blonde fraulein.  Shaun emerged here. Perhaps he made a wrong turn on his way to the Meat Shop.
Shoulda made a left in Albuquerque... Hey, Bean. How goes the DPG quest?
Hey BS, no dice yet, the blue's rarely appear.  And now that you just reminded me, guess I'd better fire up the sprinter.

Ahh. Trying not to finish too quickly and enjoy the ride. Totally understandable.  ;)
Get the doc to prescribe you Promescent.  Uh, that's what I read somewhere... Uh, for a friend.