« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2015, 10:33:24 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.
Way too early in the morning for Raz. :)
Was up late last night. Smoked NR's with a friend, them we had a server crisis at work.

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2015, 10:34:11 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.

*Cough* *Cough* Damn, what is all this smoke?

Juevos. Only gringos call them cojones.

Morning, muchachos.
The hell you think Tony is? Morning, Raz.

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2015, 10:34:21 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2015, 10:37:29 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.

*Cough* *Cough* Damn, what is all this smoke?

Juevos. Only gringos call them cojones.

Morning, muchachos.
The hell you think Tony is? Morning, Raz.
Yeah, yeah...I was just letting him believe he'd smoked me out.  Morning, Clubber.

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.
Yes we did Raz and like the current guy, he was a douche also  ;D

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2015, 10:44:05 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.
Nah, probably CigarGuy88 or something

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2015, 10:44:31 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.
Yes we did Raz and like the current guy, he was a douche also  ;D
Must be a midwesterner too, damn MFers!

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2015, 10:46:33 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.
Yes we did Raz and like the current guy, he was a douche also  ;D
Must be a midwesterner too, damn MFers!
Commie gringos!

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2015, 10:49:46 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!
CigarGuy87. CigarGuy87. Didn't we have somebody by that name here once? Seems like it was a while back.
Yes we did Raz and like the current guy, he was a douche also  ;D
Must be a midwesterner too, damn MFers!
Commie gringos!
Pasty white boys.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2015, 11:05:46 AM »

Good morning all!!  CG!!!  Welcome back!

« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2015, 11:06:31 AM »

Good morning all!!  CG!!!  Welcome back!
Thanks Sam, good morning sir!

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2015, 11:09:16 AM »

Good morning all!!  CG!!!  Welcome back!
Sam!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2015, 11:15:41 AM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2015, 11:19:37 AM »

Good morning all!!  CG!!!  Welcome back!
Sam!
good morning again guys

NOT sent from my Android phone, XT907..... :o