CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: 7/24/2015  (Read 30009 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2015, 09:55:46 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2015, 09:56:19 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I guess to each his own, but I still think you are wrong for not liking the Vs :)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2015, 09:56:52 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
Damn, that's a hefty claim.  Over all 3 different flavors of the Coj Tony?(Maddy, Hababano ,and Sumatra?)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2015, 09:59:30 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2015, 10:02:05 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2015, 10:03:20 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I guess to each his own, but I still think you are wrong for not liking the Vs :)
Overstayed your welcome already?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2015, 10:04:06 AM »

Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Put a good dent in that humi!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2015, 10:10:00 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
+1

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2015, 10:10:37 AM »

Put a good dent in that humi!
Hell yes!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2015, 10:11:27 AM »

Hope nobody needs to ride in the backseat of your car ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2015, 10:13:42 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
Overstayed your welcome already?
CG is right despite his left training.  V's are a good smoke.  But we must remember to each smoke what you like and give the rest to your Inlaws.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2015, 10:16:01 AM »

Working on the swimming pool what else would I be doing?  Also got to begin getting the warden ready to go  for a vacation 3 weeks away.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2015, 10:16:42 AM »

Hope nobody needs to ride in the backseat of your car ;)
Just need to make sure they're buckled in tight!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »

3 Stroke Dean did not last long.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19