« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2015, 10:18:14 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hope nobody needs to ride in the backseat of your car ;)
Just need to make sure they're buckled in tight!
Yeah, could just take the damn door off so it does not swing out and hit somebody and buckle the passengers in tight.

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2015, 10:23:02 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »

Morning men. Bunch of chatty cathy's here today.  Plus Shaun stopped by, how f'n exciting is that?

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2015, 10:27:04 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.
Way too early in the morning for Raz. :)

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2015, 10:27:40 AM »

Morning men. Bunch of chatty cathy's here today.  Pus Shaun stopped by, how f'n exciting is that?
Morning Bean

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2015, 10:27:44 AM »

Morning men. Bunch of chatty cathy's here today.  Pus Shaun stopped by, how f'n exciting is that?
I'm excited that you're here.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2015, 10:28:30 AM »

Meeting time.  See yuz.

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2015, 10:28:35 AM »

Ok, time to head to Costco.  Wardens, why o' why do we have them?????

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.
Tony has tried cojones, trying to smoke Raz...WTF?

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »

Morning men. Bunch of chatty cathy's here today.  Pus Shaun stopped by, how f'n exciting is that?
I'm excited that you're here.  Just sayin'.
Thank you, Boss.  You look good in that white suit, too. Just sayin'.

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:22 AM »

What are all you bastiges doin this weekend?  In-laws are coming over tonight, going to smoke them some ribs and then smoke a pork shoulder/butt tomorrow.
Dinner at my grandparents house tonight, couple of guys coming over for grilling and smoking in the man cave tomorrow night. Wife in CO until Tuesday, so I took Monday off. 4-day weekend, bitches!
Hell yeah!!

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:42 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I guess to each his own, but I still think you are wrong for not liking the Vs :)
Overstayed your welcome already?
Just sliding back into place :)

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2015, 10:31:33 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I guess to each his own, but I still think you are wrong for not liking the Vs :)
Overstayed your welcome already?
Just sliding back into place :)
TWSS

« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »

Morning men. Bunch of chatty cathy's here today.  Plus Shaun stopped by, how f'n exciting is that?
Talk about a good Friday!  Good morning Mark!

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »

Good morning gents!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
LALTS!
I was thinking of you last weekend, smoked the Tat Cojonu and the Melanio you sent me. Both were excellent...now GFY!
Awesome, love both of those sticks, especially those Cojonus!
The Cojonus are awesome and although I'm not the biggest Oliva "V" fan, I really like the Melanios
I must admit that I'll always prefer the V to the cojones.  But I'm not judging.
LALTS
Glad you got it.  I was trying to smoke Raz out but whatever.

*Cough* *Cough* Damn, what is all this smoke?

Juevos. Only gringos call them cojones.

Morning, muchachos.