« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2015, 09:01:41 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 09:05:34 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 09:08:40 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?
Well he looked bald-headed to you.

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 09:12:33 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?
Well he looked bald-headed to you.
Because my wife and I are round.  LTG is tall and not round.  I'll let Fish weigh in...

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2015, 09:18:09 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?
Well he looked bald-headed to you.
Because my wife and I are round.  LTG is tall and not round.  I'll let Fish weigh in...
Now I'm blushing. But I'm definitely trending in the round direction. I didn't say it was like looking in a mirror or anything. Lol
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2015, 09:25:14 AM »

good morning gentlemen!

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2015, 09:25:17 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?
Well he looked bald-headed to you.
Because my wife and I are round.  LTG is tall and not round.  I'll let Fish weigh in...
Now I'm blushing. But I'm definitely trending in the round direction. I didn't say it was like looking in a mirror or anything. Lol
He had no problem finishing his sausage at CFest

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2015, 09:26:15 AM »

good morning gentlemen!
Hi there, Sam.

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
I thought I was looking at a selfie.
+2
Really?  Does that dude look 6'6" to you?
Well he looked bald-headed to you.
Because my wife and I are round.  LTG is tall and not round.  I'll let Fish weigh in...
Now I'm blushing. But I'm definitely trending in the round direction. I didn't say it was like looking in a mirror or anything. Lol
He had no problem finishing his my sausage at CFest
Fixed it.

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2015, 09:27:04 AM »

He had no problem finishing his sausage at CFest
Neither did you.

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2015, 09:35:39 AM »

Guess I will get started on the mowing.  Later folks.

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2015, 09:37:07 AM »

Guess I will get started on the mowing.  Later folks.
Enjoy.  Don't forget to pick a nice morning yardgar to go with that.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2015, 09:53:32 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2015, 09:56:23 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.