Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2015, 02:20:15 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I haven't watched any of those Netflix series yet and I hear they're good.

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2015, 02:21:58 PM »

What are we smoking this weekend?  It's so beautiful here today.  I definitely need to get my smoke on.  Especially because tomorrow is supposed to be so shitty.
You pick it and if I have one I will join you, beautiful day here also.
I wasn't suggesting an actual e-herf.  More lookin' for suggestions.  I may do a Bueso hababo too.

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I watched four Netflix episodes of international house hunters yesterday at the dentist.
I watch those all the time on HGTV.

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2015, 02:23:15 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I haven't watched any of those Netflix series yet and I hear they're good.
It was, also watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt recently. Tina Fey is behind that one, also very good.

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2015, 02:23:49 PM »

Alright, clock punching time for me. Hope everyone has a happy and a healthy holiday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Can't go wrong with any of those.  I'm really in the mood for a smoke but we're at the swim club still and there's no smoking here... Fucking commies.

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2015, 02:25:24 PM »

Alright, clock punching time for me. Hope everyone has a happy and a healthy holiday. Hazzuh!
Have a good weekend Dave...SAUSAGE!!!

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Can't go wrong with any of those.  I'm really in the mood for a smoke but we're at the swim club still and there's no smoking here... Fucking commies.
Haha, I have to smoke one now before we leave for the game at 5:00

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2015, 02:29:47 PM »

Alright, clock punching time for me. Hope everyone has a happy and a healthy holiday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy your weekend Golf

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2015, 02:31:36 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2015, 02:33:11 PM »

Got my nap done I need to go pick out a smoke now.

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2015, 02:33:38 PM »

Alright, clock punching time for me. Hope everyone has a happy and a healthy holiday. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2015, 02:35:40 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Have to watch the Famous bid for those

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation

« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation
Excellent Seagar for sure, had one this week myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9