Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2015, 01:14:32 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
The tent not his fuckstick.

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2015, 01:15:42 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....
You mean the cuntfaces?

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2015, 01:18:11 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....
You mean the cuntfaces?
Afterall, that's the word of the week.

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »

What are we smoking this weekend?  It's so beautiful here today.  I definitely need to get my smoke on.  Especially because tomorrow is supposed to be so shitty.

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2015, 01:36:35 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2015, 01:37:38 PM »

What are we smoking this weekend?  It's so beautiful here today.  I definitely need to get my smoke on.  Especially because tomorrow is supposed to be so shitty.
Good question. Supposed to be beautiful here all weekend, gotta make sure I get a chance to enjoy some sticks. Might have a Bueso Hababo tonight.

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2015, 02:02:56 PM »

What are we smoking this weekend?  It's so beautiful here today.  I definitely need to get my smoke on.  Especially because tomorrow is supposed to be so shitty.
You pick it and if I have one I will join you, beautiful day here also.

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2015, 02:04:33 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I watched four Netflix episodes of international house hunters yesterday at the dentist.

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2015, 02:05:36 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....
You mean the cuntfaces?
Afterall, that's the word of the week.
Also a Totally new word for me to add to my vocabulary.

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....
You mean the cuntfaces?
Yea, them.

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2015, 02:13:55 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I watched four Netflix episodes of international house hunters yesterday at the dentist.
I can't watch stuff like that, depresses the hell out of me. Lol

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2015, 02:17:37 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.
What's on the boob tube today, Dave?
Finished up Daredevil yesterday, the new Netflix show. Friend of mine here at work, her son works for Marvel behind the scenes, so she talked me into watching it. Was pretty good, actually. Today was a return to some Original Series Star Trek. Never watched them, despite being a bit of a Trekkie. So catching up on them now.
I watched four Netflix episodes of international house hunters yesterday at the dentist.
I can't watch stuff like that, depresses the hell out of me. Lol
Did not depress me the $600,000 shacks in Australia would make my house worth about $6 million.

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2015, 02:19:22 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2015, 02:19:44 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....
You mean the cuntfaces?
Yea, them.
4th of July you can take about 3 hours and smoke a Rambo.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9