« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
Thanks, Chip.  I think my eye is bleeding.  Is that bad?
Still better than meetings.
Tru dat unless there's DONUTS!
There's never doughnuts at meetings.

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2015, 11:25:22 AM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
Thanks, Chip.  I think my eye is bleeding.  Is that bad?
Still better than meetings.
Tru dat unless there's DONUTS!
There's never doughnuts at meetings.
The cheap bastishes just keep getting cheaper and cheaper and cheaper...

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2015, 11:36:53 AM »

Good morning, gents.  I'm ignoring all the bastige comments because I'm THAT magnanimous.
GFY.  I have contributed 50% of the profit and posts to tour banter, mowed, edged weed ate and blowed  the plantation this morning whilst your donut ass was sleeping.

Oops I forgot to say Good Morning Tony and call you a bastidge

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
Thanks, Chip.  I think my eye is bleeding.  Is that bad?
Still better than meetings.
Tru dat unless there's DONUTS!
There's never doughnuts at meetings.
+1

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
Thanks, Chip.  I think my eye is bleeding.  Is that bad?
Still better than meetings.
Tru dat unless there's DONUTS!
There's never doughnuts at meetings.
+1
There is not enough donuts on earth to be a reason for me to go to a meeting.

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2015, 11:56:42 AM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2015, 11:58:01 AM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2015, 12:01:19 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2015, 12:15:36 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2015, 12:29:13 PM »

Good morning, gents.  I'm ignoring all the bastige comments because I'm THAT magnanimous.
GFY.  I have contributed 50% of the profit and posts to tour banter, mowed, edged weed ate and blowed  the plantation this morning whilst your donut ass was sleeping.

Oops I forgot to say Good Morning Tony and call you a bastidge

You blowed the plantation alright.  GFY right back.

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »

Just got back from kids' taekwondo.  Home for a quick bite and swim lessons are up next.
Mr. Mom.  Beats hell out of all the meetings.
It's a nice break for sure.  Work has me pretty stressed right now.  Gonna try not to think about it until Monday.
Work work work work, don't forget about work!
I forgot about work 3 years ago, I only show up and collect a check
So we know you're 50% better than your IT dept most of the time.
I do more in my sleep than they do when at the office which is roughly 50% of the time and I am sure as hell better at my job than they are their's!  I just don't look at as work.  Only work is putting up with my employer and worthless dickheads.
Thought you said most of them were dickless heads....

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2015, 12:38:56 PM »

Good morning, gents.  I'm ignoring all the bastige comments because I'm THAT magnanimous.
GFY.  I have contributed 50% of the profit and posts to tour banter, mowed, edged weed ate and blowed  the plantation this morning whilst your donut ass was sleeping.

Oops I forgot to say Good Morning Tony and call you a bastidge

You blowed the plantation alright.  GFY right back.
With that kind of perk, wonder why is has trouble keeping landscaping people.

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2015, 12:40:43 PM »

Good morning, gents.  I'm ignoring all the bastige comments because I'm THAT magnanimous.
GFY.  I have contributed 50% of the profit and posts to tour banter, mowed, edged weed ate and blowed  the plantation this morning whilst your donut ass was sleeping.

Oops I forgot to say Good Morning Tony and call you a bastidge

You blowed the plantation alright.  GFY right back.
With that kind of perk, wonder why is has trouble keeping landscaping people.
No joke.  Too much teeth?

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2015, 01:02:06 PM »

Dean must be trying to figure out how to get that 3 room log cabin taken apart and  back in the box.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it in the box.  Just sayin'
THAT'S what he's been doing all day.