« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2015, 12:40:37 PM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

They had the Hemingway Signatures yesterday for $31.98.
And in the style of Joe, x2 deals - $10 cpn = 5.40 ea... delivered.  ;D
Missed that one
That must be the only one you missed last week.

Ha. really. He got that backup tupperdore all filled up. WINNING!
Actually while it was raining on Saturday (and the warden was at the hair parlor)  I took everything out of the humidors and organized things a little also packed up a box of some very good and some beer drinking cigars which I just delivered to the post office for my son .  Was able to get all the new stuff in there without having a tupperware party.
I had to play Tupperdor Tetris when I got home from the NJ herf, ridiculous
If you're going to whine about it, I'll have to tell the little lady to get you underwear or a tie next Fathers Day.
Never satisfied.....sheesh!
All of this travelling is making you cranky

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2015, 12:40:57 PM »

Turkey Sandwich for lunch here.
Just got past breakfast here, but thinking about California Fish Grill...for some fish taco's.
....hell, often thinking about fish taco's
I know you are in the State of Ca but what country are you in there this time?

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »

[...]

Dave and Tony must have had a bad weekend.

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2015, 12:44:45 PM »

[...]

Yeah, they were pains in the ass at the herf too!

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2015, 12:46:39 PM »

[...]

Must be Midol time

« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2015, 12:50:44 PM »

[...]

Like fishy said last week, there's that cycling thing that happens....Golf will learn THAT lesson well!

« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2015, 12:51:58 PM »

[...]

If you didn't keep clenching, it wouldn't have been a problem.

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2015, 01:11:25 PM »

Texas Austin Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

I had to correct the headline, ::)

“It’s so bad….it’s like having a statue of Hitler”

Liberals at the University of Texas signed a petition to remove a statue of George Washington and memorials to other founding fathers in another illustration of the politically correct insanity that has emerged in the wake of the Charleston massacre.

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2015, 01:11:46 PM »

Turkey Sandwich for lunch here.
Just got past breakfast here, but thinking about California Fish Grill...for some fish taco's.
....hell, often thinking about fish taco's
Mmmm!  Haven't had either kind in forever.

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2015, 01:14:31 PM »

Yeah, they were pains in the ass at the herf too!
Eat shit!

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2015, 01:18:43 PM »

Yeah, they were pains in the ass at the herf too!
Eat shit!
Jeeez, Tony is mad at everybody, Dave is mad at Fish and Bean is mad at the rainbow.   Hope the Fuk Tuesday never gets here.

« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2015, 01:23:09 PM »

Texas Austin Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

I had to correct the headline, ::)

“It’s so bad….it’s like having a statue of Hitler”

Liberals at the University of Texas signed a petition to remove a statue of George Washington and memorials to other founding fathers in another illustration of the politically correct insanity that has emerged in the wake of the Charleston massacre.
Gain sympathy and support for a terrible situation and screw it all up by trying to take it too far.

« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2015, 01:24:17 PM »

Turkey Sandwich for lunch here.
Just got past breakfast here, but thinking about California Fish Grill...for some fish taco's.
....hell, often thinking about fish taco's
Mmmm!  Haven't had either kind in forever.
Well, I can get one kind at least.
But contrary to what I said last week, looks like I have to pay for it...well company dime anyway.

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2015, 01:26:51 PM »

Texas Austin Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

I had to correct the headline, ::)

“It’s so bad….it’s like having a statue of Hitler”

Liberals at the University of Texas signed a petition to remove a statue of George Washington and memorials to other founding fathers in another illustration of the politically correct insanity that has emerged in the wake of the Charleston massacre.
Gain sympathy and support for a terrible situation and screw it all up by trying to take it too far.
All to keep the news from covering what is really going on.

« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »

Texas Austin Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

I had to correct the headline, ::)

“It’s so bad….it’s like having a statue of Hitler”

Liberals at the University of Texas signed a petition to remove a statue of George Washington and memorials to other founding fathers in another illustration of the politically correct insanity that has emerged in the wake of the Charleston massacre.
Extending now to Army bases:  http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/opinion/sunday/misplaced-honor.html?_r=0
Next street names...
Don't forget Christopher Columbus either...http://www.transformcolumbusday.org/        http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95469