CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: 6/29/2015  (Read 25102 times)

sfish

Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning, Raz. Care to weigh in on anything Dean-related?
Et tu?
One brilliant post away from 10K Tony
I'm waiting with baited breath.
It was so brilliant, you missed it

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

They had the Hemingway Signatures yesterday for $31.98.
And in the style of Joe, x2 deals - $10 cpn = 5.40 ea... delivered.  ;D
Missed that one
That must be the only one you missed last week.
;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2015, 11:56:15 AM »

HUH?

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

Missed that one

Ha. really. He got that backup tupperdore all filled up. WINNING!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2015, 11:56:38 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?
Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

Yeah. Unfortunately, I think they're going the other way on the next release. The 'Belly' will be even bigger... 7 1/2 x 54 belicoso. :o

http://halfwheel.com/nica-rustica-to-release-belly-vitola
A Lancero would be quite nice to try.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2015, 11:58:37 AM »

HUH?

Missed that one

Actually while it was raining on Saturday (and the warden was at the hair parlor)  I took everything out of the humidors and organized things a little also packed up a box of some very good and some beer drinking cigars which I just delivered to the post office for my son .  Was able to get all the new stuff in there without having a tupperware party.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »

Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

Yeah. Unfortunately, I think they're going the other way on the next release. The 'Belly' will be even bigger... 7 1/2 x 54 belicoso. :o

Agree. I think we're in the minority. The next will probably be the 60RG.

sfish

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2015, 12:05:37 PM »

Morning Steve

Agree. I think we're in the minority. The next will probably be the 60RG.
A 7-1/2 x 60 called The "Dong"

sfish

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2015, 12:06:20 PM »

HUH?

Missed that one

Actually while it was raining on Saturday (and the warden was at the hair parlor)  I took everything out of the humidors and organized things a little also packed up a box of some very good and some beer drinking cigars which I just delivered to the post office for my son .  Was able to get all the new stuff in there without having a tupperware party.
WTF is a hair parlor?  ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2015, 12:07:41 PM »

Morning Steve

Hopefully I have enough cigars to hold me until they come out with a reasonable vitola.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2015, 12:10:30 PM »

HUH?

Missed that one

sfish

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2015, 12:13:36 PM »

HUH?

Missed that one

I had to play Tupperdor Tetris when I got home from the NJ herf, ridiculous

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2015, 12:16:43 PM »

HUH?

Missed that one

A beauty parlor when described with truthful advertising.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2015, 12:27:34 PM »

HUH?

Missed that one

I had to play Tupperdor Tetris when I got home from the NJ herf, ridiculous
If you're going to whine about it, I'll have to tell the little lady to get you underwear or a tie next Fathers Day. 
Never satisfied.....sheesh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2015, 12:35:22 PM »

Turkey Sandwich for lunch here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »

Turkey Sandwich for lunch here.
Just got past breakfast here, but thinking about California Fish Grill...for some fish taco's.
....hell, often thinking about fish taco's
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16