« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2015, 01:59:46 PM »

Gonna be off the grid tomorrow and Wed. so have to have my banter enema today.
Or maybe douche is more applicable...
Yeah I think Tony's still around
Why you picking on me, bitch?

« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2015, 02:04:34 PM »

Texas Austin Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

I had to correct the headline, ::)

“It’s so bad….it’s like having a statue of Hitler”

Liberals at the University of Texas signed a petition to remove a statue of George Washington and memorials to other founding fathers in another illustration of the politically correct insanity that has emerged in the wake of the Charleston massacre.
Extending now to Army bases:  http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/opinion/sunday/misplaced-honor.html?_r=0
Next street names...
Don't forget Christopher Columbus either...http://www.transformcolumbusday.org/        http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95469

And don't leave out La Salle - Squaw Unity Island
And this one Does It!!!!

Warner Bros has announced that it will stop making the iconic Dukes of Hazzard car because it features the rebel flag on its roof.

Then some are laughable:

Memphis Mayor A C Wharton has called for the removal of the grave of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest from a city park, along with an attached memorial.

“These relics, these messages of this despicable period of this great nation, it’s time for those to be moved,” Wharton said in a press conference Thursday

I couldn't care less about anything remotely related to the Dukes of Hazzard.  And I personally consider the flying of the Confederate Battle Flag functionally and morally equivalent to flying the Imperial Japanese flag over Pearl Harbor.  Citizens have every right to do it, but that flag should not fly over any government buildings.

I draw the line at flying the standard of an insurrection against the United States over government buildings.  Trying to "fix" history is a whole 'nuther matter.

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." -- Orwell

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2015, 02:06:15 PM »

Yeah, they were pains in the ass at the herf too!
Eat shit!
Jeeez, Tony is mad at everybody, Dave is mad at Fish and Bean is mad at the rainbow.   Hope the Fuk Tuesday never gets here.
I don't like anybody very much.
Yeah but you don't matter anyway. :)

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2015, 02:06:15 PM »

Gonna be off the grid tomorrow and Wed. so have to have my banter enema today.
Or maybe douche is more applicable...
Yeah I think Tony's still around
Why you picking on me, bitch?
Don't get your feelings hurt, princess

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2015, 02:07:24 PM »

@NJDave - What's your take on the Room 101 Daruma Gold?

Anyone else smoke them?

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2015, 02:08:11 PM »

Time to go visit the ear doctor.

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2015, 02:09:44 PM »

Gonna be off the grid tomorrow and Wed. so have to have my banter enema today.
Or maybe douche is more applicable...
Yeah I think Tony's still around
Why you picking on me, bitch?
Don't get your feelings hurt, princess
Don't worry, I'm over it already.  You can hazzuh now.  Good luck in the ball game.

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »

Time to go visit the ear doctor.
What?

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2015, 02:14:58 PM »

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2015, 02:18:28 PM »

[...]

Also, we've always been at war with Eastasia.

« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2015, 02:18:36 PM »

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2015, 02:19:19 PM »

Alright, that's all for me. Back tomorrow for 5 hours of OT. Hazzuh!

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2015, 02:20:48 PM »

Gotta run fellas, see you tomorrow. Have to drop the wife off to pick up her new car

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2015, 02:21:11 PM »

Alright, that's all for me. Back tomorrow for 5 hours of OT. Hazzuh!
Later Dave

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2015, 02:23:11 PM »

Later, LTG and Scott.