CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: 6/29/2015  (Read 25053 times)

sfish

Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2015, 11:00:26 AM »

Morning BS, be careful Tony seems to be a lttle sensitive today, perhaps even edgy.  I don't think there was any creme in his whoop'n yesterday.
PMS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

I've got nothing for yuz.  Don't give a shit about this or any other milestone.  Haven't posted anything brilliant yet so why should I succumb to peer pressure now?  GFY!
Our fearless leader!

sfish

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2015, 11:08:11 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2015, 11:12:05 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?

sfish

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2015, 11:14:41 AM »

Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2015, 11:18:41 AM »

HUH?

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2015, 11:23:56 AM »

HUH?

All it's missing is 'Dear American Friend' at the beginning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »

HUH?

3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »

Morning Steve

Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2015, 11:41:27 AM »

HUH?

3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

They had the Hemingway Signatures yesterday for $31.98.
And in the style of Joe, x2 deals - $10 cpn = 5.40 ea... delivered.  ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2015, 11:43:52 AM »

HUH?

Missed that one

sfish

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »

Morning Steve

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2015, 11:49:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning, Raz. Care to weigh in on anything Dean-related?
Et tu?
One brilliant post away from 10K Tony
I'm waiting with baited breath.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2015, 11:51:26 AM »

Morning Steve

I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

Yeah. Unfortunately, I think they're going the other way on the next release. The 'Belly' will be even bigger... 7 1/2 x 54 belicoso. :o

http://halfwheel.com/nica-rustica-to-release-belly-vitola

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2015, 11:53:07 AM »

HUH?

Missed that one
That must be the only one you missed last week.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16