« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2015, 11:00:26 AM »

Morning BS, be careful Tony seems to be a lttle sensitive today, perhaps even edgy.  I don't think there was any creme in his whoop'n yesterday.
PMS

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

I've got nothing for yuz.  Don't give a shit about this or any other milestone.  Haven't posted anything brilliant yet so why should I succumb to peer pressure now?  GFY!
Our fearless leader!

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2015, 11:08:11 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2015, 11:12:05 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2015, 11:14:41 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?
Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2015, 11:18:41 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2015, 11:23:56 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
All it's missing is 'Dear American Friend' at the beginning.

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?
Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2015, 11:41:27 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

They had the Hemingway Signatures yesterday for $31.98.
And in the style of Joe, x2 deals - $10 cpn = 5.40 ea... delivered.  ;D

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2015, 11:43:52 AM »

HUH?

Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter

MSRP: $150.00

Monster Price: $99.98

Sometimes impossible to find, these fine Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigars are very well made and worth the wait. Each Zino Jet Flame Black Lighter cigar is sealed in an airtight humidor-pack, allowing the cigars to maintain their mild flavor and factory freshness for several months. If the cigar you are looking for is not available, be sure to mark it off as a 'favorite' for an automatic email!
They obviously outsourced the proof reader.
3 nice cigars offered on the Mash but prices are nothing special.  CyB Lonsdale, San Cristobal  Revelation and Hemingway Classics.

They had the Hemingway Signatures yesterday for $31.98.
And in the style of Joe, x2 deals - $10 cpn = 5.40 ea... delivered.  ;D
Missed that one

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?
Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2015, 11:49:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning, Raz. Care to weigh in on anything Dean-related?
Et tu?
One brilliant post away from 10K Tony
I'm waiting with baited breath.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2015
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2015, 11:51:26 AM »

G'morning, ball breakers. Nothing like some good Whoop to get the week goin'!
Morning Steve

Hey, Scott. No new cake & candy beers this weekend, but did enjoy a nice Tatuaje parlay that started with a Cabaiguan Guapos RX. La Riqueza No4 mid-afternoon, then ended the day with a Black CG.

Saw you had baseball, so guess you didn't do too much smokin/drinkin then?
Nice lineup. I snuck in my cocktails, didn't smoke until yesterday due to the weather but had an El Triunfador Original Lancero, a MCII PC then a Jericho Hill so not bad

No. Not bad at all. Which Jericho Hill vitola? I liked the 44S I tried. I'd like to see the Nica Rustica in a corona size like this as well.
I have the OBS - 4 3/4 x 52. I think they would do well making the NRs in a few more sizes

Yeah. Unfortunately, I think they're going the other way on the next release. The 'Belly' will be even bigger... 7 1/2 x 54 belicoso. :o

http://halfwheel.com/nica-rustica-to-release-belly-vitola

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2015, 11:53:07 AM »

[...]

That must be the only one you missed last week.