« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2015, 09:32:51 AM »

Good morning Chip and Daves.
Morning Uncle Tony.
How was your weekend, Dave?  Mine was very nice despite being cigarless.
Mine was good as well. Kids slept over my parents house Saturday night, so my weekend was very much filled with cigars.
Did absolutely nothing on Saturday,  which I very much needed.
Pretty much the same here. After the kids left at about noon, I smoked cigars and watch House reruns all day, with a little US Senior Open mixed in there. Though, I did clean the bathroom counter at one point, so I wasn't a total sloth all day.
Kids are away for the weekend and that's the story we get.  Banter sure is different when Dean doesn't report in...
The loving mopedlady and I shared  breakfast in bed this morning having heart shaped waffles covered with honey and slices of passion fruit with a touch of creme ???   Now we are holding hands walking to the jungle gym for a bit of breast tightening.   Kayaking in the moonlight later after I finish my evening coffee and a padron 2nd.

There does that help you get through your day.
It'll probably make it go fast for him, since he likely just passed out.

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2015, 09:42:37 AM »

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2015, 09:42:59 AM »

Good morning Chip and Daves.
Morning Uncle Tony.
How was your weekend, Dave?  Mine was very nice despite being cigarless.
Mine was good as well. Kids slept over my parents house Saturday night, so my weekend was very much filled with cigars.
Did absolutely nothing on Saturday,  which I very much needed.
Pretty much the same here. After the kids left at about noon, I smoked cigars and watch House reruns all day, with a little US Senior Open mixed in there. Though, I did clean the bathroom counter at one point, so I wasn't a total sloth all day.
Kids are away for the weekend and that's the story we get.  Banter sure is different when Dean doesn't report in...
I'm sure we'll have old lady sex stories anytime now, just give him a chance to log in.
Just thought you'd be doing more than smoking, watching TV and cleaning the bathroom counter.  Then again, you didn't say how you cleaned that counter...

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2015, 09:43:21 AM »

You guys need to chillax with regard to Dean.  Sheesh!

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2015, 09:48:04 AM »

You guys need to chillax with regard to Dean.  Sheesh!
Grumpus.

« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2015, 09:48:20 AM »

[...]
I made kielbasa on the grill for lunch. How does that tickle your story telling bone?

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2015, 09:56:39 AM »

You guys need to chillax with regard to Dean.  Sheesh!
GFY!

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2015, 09:59:29 AM »

[...]
Wild man for sure.

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »

[...]
No, the wild part is the Taco Bell I had for dinner. Putting my life into their hands there.

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2015, 10:01:11 AM »

Monster appears to be back up and running.

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2015, 10:03:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning, Raz. Care to weigh in on anything Dean-related?

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2015, 10:10:44 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2015, 10:11:15 AM »

Monster appears to be back up and running.
Whew, now I can start my day.

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2015, 10:11:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning, Raz. Care to weigh in on anything Dean-related?
Et tu?