« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »

Looks like you'll have temps up near 100 over the next couple of days Raz.

« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2015, 01:01:33 PM »

Looks like you'll have temps up near 100 over the next couple of days Raz.
Yup. Good biking weather. Lousy working outside weather.

This space for rent.

« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2015, 01:04:35 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2015, 01:04:56 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.

« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2015, 01:06:01 PM »

Looks like you'll have temps up near 100 over the next couple of days Raz.
Yup. Good biking weather. Lousy working outside weather.

This space for rent.

Damn, I did not know it ever got that hot up there.

Only 88 here today but humid as hell.

« Reply #155 on: June 24, 2015, 01:06:45 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

« Reply #156 on: June 24, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2015, 01:11:30 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

Put a papi chulo in my pocket and walked over to the neighbors. Damn thing basically blew the wrapper apart in about 5 minutes...  >:(
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2015, 01:12:45 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.

Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!

« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2015, 01:13:33 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

Put a papi chulo in my pocket and walked over to the neighbors. Damn thing basically blew the wrapper apart in about 5 minutes...  >:(
C'mon rookie
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2015, 01:17:24 PM »

Looks like you'll have temps up near 100 over the next couple of days Raz.

It's been near 100 here for the past week with high humidity... RealFeel 107°

Like stepping out of a hot shower...

« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2015, 01:18:39 PM »

We do now. And it will be as miserable here as it gets down your way. The humidity just crushes.

This space for rent.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:47 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

Put a papi chulo in my pocket and walked over to the neighbors. Damn thing basically blew the wrapper apart in about 5 minutes...  >:(
C'mon rookie

Smoking inside wasn't an option. The consolation was the Avion I had later that evening. It was perfect.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #163 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.

« Reply #164 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

Put a papi chulo in my pocket and walked over to the neighbors. Damn thing basically blew the wrapper apart in about 5 minutes...  >:(
How humid is it?  It's sooooo humid BD's seegars are exploding!