« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2015, 01:23:44 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ain't it fun!  I went thru that routine last year then the heater sprung a leak...... And it never ends.

« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2015, 01:24:07 PM »

17 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Habano  Robusto (5.0 x 52)
          10/22.50
16 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin  Toro (6.0 x 52)
           5/19.99
15 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project Robusto (5.5 x 50) AND Ashtray
           6/29.99 (and ashtray!)
14 Cohiba Puro Dominicana  Robusto (5.5 x 50)
           5/29.99
13 Perdomo Lot 23   Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          10/34.50
12 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto (5.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
11 El Centurian Robusto (5.7 x 50)
           5/27.50
10 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
 9  E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (Robusto)
          5/22.50
 8  Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/34.99
 7  CAO Colombia Vallenato (Robusto) (5.0"x56)
          5/22.10
 6  Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Sixty (6.0"x60)
         10/37.50
 5  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 4  Asylum
         10/29.99
 3  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
          5/24.50
 2  CI Legends by Drew Estate
         10/34.99
 1  My Father
          5/34.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2015, 01:24:21 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
Haha, afternoon BS, I just posted about the damn humidity here.

Put a papi chulo in my pocket and walked over to the neighbors. Damn thing basically blew the wrapper apart in about 5 minutes...  >:(
How humid is it?  It's sooooo humid BD's seegars are exploding!

Wasn't pretty. Glad I only traveled with the one. Afternoon, Mike

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »

Afternoon, Smokers. Everyone else enjoying the lovely humidity? It's like a fvckin sauna out here.
You're in for a cool spell this weekend....down into the 80's !

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2015, 01:25:43 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.
I did and that golf course is a disgraceful shithole.   That is what happens when the environmentalists run your business.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2015, 01:25:56 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ain't it fun!  I went thru that routine last year then the heater sprung a leak...... And it never ends.

Sounds like owning a boat.

« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2015, 01:26:47 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ain't it fun!  I went thru that routine last year then the heater sprung a leak...... And it never ends.

Sounds like owning a boat.
Much Worse!

« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2015, 01:27:54 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)

« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)
I replaced the beer refrigerator in the garage last year.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2015, 01:33:01 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)
I replaced the beer refrigerator in the garage last year.

Guessing from your Deanesque activities today Dave, you sound like you're on vacation. You have the week off?

« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ain't it fun!  I went thru that routine last year then the heater sprung a leak...... And it never ends.
Sounds like owning a boat.
Much Worse!
Why does mechanical equipment conspire to breakdown in unison?  Waiting for the old '99 pickup truck join in anytime now.  Diabolical conspiracy, or just CB's fault?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2015, 01:37:28 PM »

[...]

Somewhere there is a warranty that just expired... or it was just CB again.  ;D

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)
I replaced the beer refrigerator in the garage last year.

Guessing from your Deanesque activities today Dave, you sound like you're on vacation. You have the week off?
I am off on Friday but I have to work this Friday so took off today instead.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2015, 01:41:46 PM »

[...]

Nice! and apologies... I know we were only supposed to discuss Golfs' schedule.  ;) My bad. Guess he dozed off anyway.

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2015, 01:44:33 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)
I replaced the beer refrigerator in the garage last year.
Priorities!