« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2015, 01:45:05 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.
Not sure they'll be back there anytime soon. Between the course looking like shit, the crowds not being able to get all around the course because of some of the hills, and the remote location, not much reason to go back. Great ending, though.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2015, 01:45:33 PM »

La Palina Classic Toro (6.0"x50) 5 CIGARS $32.50

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2015, 01:45:48 PM »

Mowed the front yard and took a swim now heating up some beans and brown rice for lunch.

Nap after lunch then wine and cigars, maybe another swim.
So that damn pool isn't so bad after all.
Yes it is!!!!!!!   I have about $500 worth of parts sitting here now to install.
Mine's acting up now, too.  Low flow, high pump discharge pressure on the filter gauge.  It's not the filter or check valve, so I fear it's something inside the heater.  And now the refrigerator in the garage is crapping out.  Roseanne Roseannadanna told me there would be weeks like this.
Ah, shit... not the beer fridge!
Indeed it is.  It just got old and doesn't function so well anymore. (TWSS)
I replaced the beer refrigerator in the garage last year.

Guessing from your Deanesque activities today Dave, you sound like you're on vacation. You have the week off?
I am off on Friday but I have to work this Friday so took off today instead.

Nice! and apologies... I know we were only supposed to discuss Golfs' schedule.  ;) My bad. Guess he dozed off anyway.
Lol

« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »

You pick up any of the Las Calaveras '15 yet Steve?

« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2015, 01:47:14 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.
I did and that golf course is a disgraceful shithole.   That is what happens when the environmentalists run your business.
I don't think that had anything to do with it. That was the the USGA wanting their usual cruel, bogey-filled tournament. In the opening sequence, the course looked great. Everything was nice and green, you could actually tell where fairways ended and greens began.

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2015, 01:52:00 PM »

Is it cigar time yet?  I made the mistake of going outside for a breath of fresh air at lunch and it was absolutely perfect out there.  Against my better judgment I came back inside to work.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2015, 01:54:33 PM »

You pick up any of the Las Calaveras '15 yet Steve?

I have not. Been smoking down some inventory as of late. Probably getting late in the game to get some. I'd also like to get some of the re-label 2014's Scott posted about.

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »

18 La Palina Classic  Toro (6.0 x 50)
            5/32.50
17 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Habano  Robusto (5.0 x 52)
          10/22.50
16 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin  Toro (6.0 x 52)
           5/19.99
15 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project Robusto (5.5 x 50) AND Ashtray
           6/29.99 (and ashtray!)
14 Cohiba Puro Dominicana  Robusto (5.5 x 50)
           5/29.99
13 Perdomo Lot 23   Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          10/34.50
12 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto (5.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
11 El Centurian Robusto (5.7 x 50)
           5/27.50
10 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
 9  E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (Robusto)
          5/22.50
 8  Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/34.99
 7  CAO Colombia Vallenato (Robusto) (5.0"x56)
          5/22.10
 6  Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Sixty (6.0"x60)
         10/37.50
 5  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 4  Asylum
         10/29.99
 3  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
          5/24.50
 2  CI Legends by Drew Estate
         10/34.99
 1  My Father
          5/34.50

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2015, 01:58:19 PM »

You pick up any of the Las Calaveras '15 yet Steve?

I have not. Been smoking down some inventory as of late. Probably getting late in the game to get some. I'd also like to get some of the re-label 2014's Scott posted about.
Still some floating around.   I would encourage you to pick up a few.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2015, 01:59:25 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.
Not sure they'll be back there anytime soon. Between the course looking like shit, the crowds not being able to get all around the course because of some of the hills, and the remote location, not much reason to go back. Great ending, though.

It was good because of the competition. What did you think of the Ball Tracker? I remember when the NHL tried a similar thing. It didn't go over too well with the hard core fans. A little too Videogame'ish. I thought it was okay for this though. It took a minute to even find the ball rolling on the ground most times.

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2015, 02:09:50 PM »

So, anyone watch the Open? That course looked like a picked scab.
I did and that golf course is a disgraceful shithole.   That is what happens when the environmentalists run your business.
I don't think that had anything to do with it. That was the the USGA wanting their usual cruel, bogey-filled tournament. In the opening sequence, the course looked great. Everything was nice and green, you could actually tell where fairways ended and greens began.
I believe the USGA used the FIFA selection process.  That course is a piece of shit all the time..
That said my 2 favorites finished 1st and 2nd but would have preferred it was reversed.

« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2015, 02:12:34 PM »

Nap done, forgot I got to take some limbs to the dump but that will not take long.

« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2015, 02:14:01 PM »

Nap done, forgot I got to take some limbs to the dump but that will not take long.
Where are you going to hide the rest of the body?

« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »

Nap done, forgot I got to take some limbs to the dump but that will not take long.
Your dumps are the size of a limb?  You best chop that up before you flush.

« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2015, 02:14:47 PM »

Nap done, forgot I got to take some limbs to the dump but that will not take long.
Where are you going to hide the rest of the body?
;D