Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2015, 04:50:32 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.
He has his moments.

« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2015, 04:52:11 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
The last bits of Bill are running for president.

Oh, you meant the storm..

« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...

« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2015, 05:17:08 PM »

 (
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D

« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2015, 05:19:34 PM »

2015 Las Calaveras lit and some Merlot Heart Medicine poured.

« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2015, 05:21:08 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
No boxes for me today but should have a white one and a brown one tomorrow.

« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2015, 05:21:59 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort

« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2015, 05:27:39 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I was smiling.

« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
Now you're just being nasty...

« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2015, 05:31:42 PM »

off to my meeting, taking my daughter, thank God she didn't inherit my drunk gene.

« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2015, 05:39:44 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I was smiling.
Must have been smiling with your ass cheeks cause no smile on that face. :)

« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2015, 05:39:50 PM »

off to my meeting, taking my daughter, thank God she didn't inherit my drunk gene.
+1

« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2015, 06:29:30 PM »

off to my meeting, taking my daughter, thank God she didn't inherit my drunk gene.
+1
+2

« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2015, 06:35:58 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort
Lord knows you have the team. That's a deep bench.

« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2015, 06:37:41 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15