Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2015, 03:27:28 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
Now it is only going to take me 75 minutes to get it off.
Man, you're going to break 'em like Deano does.  I'm impressed!

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2015, 03:36:42 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:30 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
Now it is only going to take me 75 minutes to get it off.
Man, you're going to break 'em like Deano does.  I'm impressed!
I am well disciplined and can control it within 1 minute from 2 minutes to 90 minutes as needed, just like in the movies.

« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2015, 03:40:39 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.
This current conference call and webex is numbing my brain so I'm trying to keep limber via the banter.

« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.
This current conference call and webex is numbing my brain so I'm trying to keep limber via the banter.
Could just one hand your pecker under your desk while webex'ing.

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2015, 03:52:26 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.
This current conference call and webex is numbing my brain so I'm trying to keep limber via the banter.
Could just one hand your pecker under your desk while webex'ing.
There are enough dicks on this call.

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2015, 03:58:10 PM »

I got 1 hour 30 minutes to go today but I am OFF tomorrow!
So you're saying it'll take you 90 minutes to get off?
I'm impressed.  90 seconds here.  But it's about quality and not quantitties.
How long have you been saving that one up for?
That stroke of genius just came to me.  I swear.
And he works in another pun to boot.  The Mayor is on fire today.
This current conference call and webex is numbing my brain so I'm trying to keep limber via the banter.
Could just one hand your pecker under your desk while webex'ing.
There are enough dicks on this call.
LOL, I know all about that problem

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2015, 04:02:39 PM »

LOL, I know all about that problem
On a slightly different topic... Before the meeting I'm currently in, I went to congratulate a secretary on her promotion (list was posted today on the Intranet) and found out the rest of her team got laid off yesterday.  So I'm happy that she got promoted but who will she be administratively assisting?  What an ass backwards company.  Sheesh.

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2015, 04:07:09 PM »

LOL, I know all about that problem
On a slightly different topic... Before the meeting I'm currently in, I went to congratulate a secretary on her promotion (list was posted today on the Intranet) and found out the rest of her team got laid off yesterday.  So I'm happy that she got promoted but who will she be administratively assisting?  What an ass backwards company.  Sheesh.
Sounds like work force planning in  my operation.

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2015, 04:39:49 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!

« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
So that's where it went.

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2015, 04:49:52 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15