CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: 6/23/2015  (Read 25896 times)

Threebean

Re: 6/23/2015
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »

Well what part of me will fall apart next, oh yeah it already did my blood pressure was way too high which has not been an ussue for 4 or 5 years.   Blame that on the fuk'n swimming pool pissing me off.    Final tally is 4 fillings, 4 crowns and some incidentals.  $5,814.00 with 7 visits 4 of tem 2-3 hours.   Insurance will help but it exceeds the annual policy limit.
Yikes, how long has it been?
Oh, and don't ask that first question again....probably don't want the answer.
Yeah, really don't need details on any of his cavities.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2015, 12:18:22 PM »

Well what part of me will fall apart next, oh yeah it already did my blood pressure was way too high which has not been an issue for 4 or 5 years.   Blame that on the fuk'n swimming pool pissing me off.    Final tally is 4 fillings, 4 crowns and some incidentals.  $5,814.00 with 7 visits 4 of them 2-3 hours.   Insurance will help but it exceeds the annual policy limit.
A while because my dentist retired and i put off finding another one but shit is just all getting old and coming apart, crowns (some 30 years old) have small cracks in them and need new ones, old fillings are tired and loose, that sort of stuff.  Expensive things but as to the true dental health status not major.   Blood pressure back up is really what is most concerning by far, that means no more beer just whiskey and wine along with going back to my Mediterranean lifestyle.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2015, 12:18:40 PM »

fucking Liberals and their laws. we give trophies to losers so we don't hurt anyone's feelings but I can't smoke a cigar on the beach!
Welcome to Amerika, Comrade.

Threebean

« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »

fucking Liberals and their laws. we give trophies to losers so we don't anyone's feelings but I can't smoke a cigar on the beach!
Someone called you out on it?  No such rule here in TX.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2015, 12:18:53 PM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.

County starts new hires at the start of a pay period, which is a Friday.  So I'll go in Friday, then recover from the full day of work for the first time in almost a year with a nice three day weekend.
And the following weekend is a four-day weekend?

Yeah, it will be.  Off Friday for 4th of July, then off the Monday after.  I'm actually out of town all next week, same Florida trip we took last year to visit my grandma.  So one day of work, whole week off, recovery day after getting back to San Diego on Sunday.  It'll be unpaid, though, since I won't have accrued any time off yet, but whatever.
Even better, start job, work one day, then vacation day, work four then vacation week.
How did I do it so wrong....?
Correction...work one day then weekend, then four days (probably all orientation) followed by four day weekend, then four day vacation....

How about I just let you know when I actually start working...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2015, 12:21:15 PM »

fucking Liberals and their laws. we give trophies to losers so we don't anyone's feelings but I can't smoke a cigar on the beach!
You can even smoke on the beach in North Korea.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2015, 12:24:47 PM »

When they get done emptying machine guns into you, you'll smoke like crazy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2015, 12:26:37 PM »

Dick Van Patten, who delighted fans with comic turns on shows like “The Love Boat” and “Eight Is Enough,” has passed away at the age of 86.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.

County starts new hires at the start of a pay period, which is a Friday.  So I'll go in Friday, then recover from the full day of work for the first time in almost a year with a nice three day weekend.
And the following weekend is a four-day weekend?

Yeah, it will be.  Off Friday for 4th of July, then off the Monday after.  I'm actually out of town all next week, same Florida trip we took last year to visit my grandma.  So one day of work, whole week off, recovery day after getting back to San Diego on Sunday.  It'll be unpaid, though, since I won't have accrued any time off yet, but whatever.
Even better, start job, work one day, then vacation day, work four then vacation week.
How did I do it so wrong....?
Correction...work one day then weekend, then four days (probably all orientation) followed by four day weekend, then four day vacation....

How about I just let you know when I actually start working...
Hell, I may be retired by then.

Threebean

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2015, 12:28:35 PM »

When they get done emptying machine guns into you, you'll smoke like crazy.
Plus you have to procure a conforming coiffure.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2015, 12:30:08 PM »

Well what part of me will fall apart next, oh yeah it already did my blood pressure was way too high which has not been an issue for 4 or 5 years.   Blame that on the fuk'n swimming pool pissing me off.    Final tally is 4 fillings, 4 crowns and some incidentals.  $5,814.00 with 7 visits 4 of them 2-3 hours.   Insurance will help but it exceeds the annual policy limit.
A while because my dentist retired and i put off finding another one but shit is just all getting old and coming apart, crowns (some 30 years old) have small cracks in them and need new ones, old fillings are tired and loose, that sort of stuff.  Expensive things but as to the true dental health status not major.   Blood pressure back up is really what is most concerning by far, that means no more beer just whiskey and wine along with going back to my Mediterranean lifestyle.
Mediterranean lifestyle? you combing the beach for mussels, eating fresh caught seafood with olive oil?  wearing striped shirts and gondola hats?  hello everybody...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2015, 12:30:09 PM »

Well, when their leader smokes.....oh.....wait......

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »

Mediterranean lifestyle? you combing the beach for mussels, eating fresh caught seafood with olive oil?  wearing striped shirts and gondola hats?  hello everybody...
You left out the Greek Sex!!!! 8)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2015, 12:31:35 PM »

Well, either that or Greek EVOO enemas...
[edit]  Yup, got you covered there TD!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2015, 12:31:52 PM »

Well, when their leader smokes.....oh.....wait......
LMFAO that is a good one
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15