jswaykos

« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »

Although I'd originally planned on working tomorrow, too, my boss here just made reference to today being my last day.  So it is.  Nothing left for me to do now but head to the liquor store and smoke the rest of the afternoon away.  Later, all.

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2015, 01:30:09 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.

« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »

Although I'd originally planned on working tomorrow, too, my boss here just made reference to today being my last day.  So it is.  Nothing left for me to do now but head to the liquor store and smoke the rest of the afternoon away.  Later, all.
Ha! Later Joe

« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2015, 01:33:42 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order

« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2015, 01:36:42 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
Dean Knows No Smile, he does not want to be confused with a politician.

« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2015, 01:38:49 PM »

Yummm had a fresh warm carrot and raisin whole grain mufffin for lunch and tasted just like a hamburger!
OK, just where do you folks get your beef from in Texas?
Cow's I think....but TD is still coming off of the nitrous from the dentist, so he's a little Austin-like.

« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
Dean has two facial expressions.  That one and his "Oh" face.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIN3EgBIHg

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2015, 01:40:35 PM »

Although I'd originally planned on working tomorrow, too, my boss here just made reference to today being my last day.  So it is.  Nothing left for me to do now but head to the liquor store and smoke the rest of the afternoon away.  Later, all.
So pretty much like every other afternoon...

« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I agree, just a little one....not looking for a shit-eatin' grin or anything.  Sheesh

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2015, 01:49:42 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I agree, just a little one....not looking for a shit-eatin' grin or anything.  Sheesh
Just something, he looked like an angry Cabbage Patch Doll with a stogie

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2015, 02:04:12 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I agree, just a little one....not looking for a shit-eatin' grin or anything.  Sheesh
That's his "come near my daughter and I'll rip your lungs out and shove them up your ass" face.

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »

Yummm had a fresh warm carrot and raisin whole grain mufffin for lunch and tasted just like a hamburger!
OK, just where do you folks get your beef from in Texas?
Cow's I think....but TD is still coming off of the nitrous from the dentist, so he's a little Austin-like.
Actually the dentist said I have to reduce my blood pressure before I can get the gas thus it is muffin season!  Got to get rid of that fuk'n swimming pool too.

We get our beef from Japan I think, oh you mean Texas I was thinking Austin.  I think Texas gets it from Amarillo.

« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2015, 02:08:32 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I agree, just a little one....not looking for a shit-eatin' grin or anything.  Sheesh
Just something, he looked like an angry Cabbage Patch Doll with a stogie
Only way I ever saw him look but now he is an angry cabbage patch doll after an overdose of Grecian Formula.

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »

Yummm had a fresh warm carrot and raisin whole grain mufffin for lunch and tasted just like a hamburger!
OK, just where do you folks get your beef from in Texas?
Cow's I think....but TD is still coming off of the nitrous from the dentist, so he's a little Austin-like.
Actually the dentist said I have to reduce my blood pressure before I can get the gas thus it is muffin season!  Got to get rid of that fuk'n swimming pool too.

We get our beef from Japan I think, oh you mean Texas I was thinking Austin.  I think Texas gets it from Amarillo.
Aren't there any Spanish pool boys around?

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2015, 02:09:45 PM »

All caught up and it wasn't pretty. Afternoon Joe, Bret, flip, Mark. Is it me or could Dean have smiled in that picture?
If that wasn't his daughter, yes.  Morning, Fish.
I know who it was, just seemed a smile was in order
I agree, just a little one....not looking for a shit-eatin' grin or anything.  Sheesh
Or even just a happy look without a real smile.