« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2015, 10:55:12 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Add cute 28 year old dentist with soft hands
It's not the hands,  its the leanover with nice breasts that makes it!

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Add cute 28 year old dentist with soft hands
It's not the hands,  its the leanover with nice breasts that makes it!
What's the name of the Japanese porn site you got that from?  Do they pixelate the vaj?

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2015, 10:57:40 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Tuesdays taking on a whole new meaning.

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2015, 10:58:39 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Add cute 28 year old dentist with soft hands
It's not the hands,  its the leanover with nice breasts that makes it!
What's the name of the Japanese porn site you got that from?  Do they pixelate the vaj?
;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2015, 11:14:22 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2015, 11:16:37 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
Congrats.  So is school done?

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2015, 11:18:06 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2015, 11:21:54 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.

County starts new hires at the start of a pay period, which is a Friday.  So I'll go in Friday, then recover from the full day of work for the first time in almost a year with a nice three day weekend.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
Congrats.  So is school done?

One more month of school, but it's just a pass/fail recap type of class.  I'm told it's guided discussions related to cases in auditing.  Sounds exciting, doesn't it?  I had the graduation ceremony last week, though, I'm just taking this last class over the summer.

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2015, 11:26:45 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
Congrats.  So is school done?

One more month of school, but it's just a pass/fail recap type of class.  I'm told it's guided discussions related to cases in auditing.  Sounds exciting, doesn't it?  I had the graduation ceremony last week, though, I'm just taking this last class over the summer.
Good for you, brother!

« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2015, 11:32:00 AM »

dry well was done by 9:30am, busted my ass.
at the beach. Punch Elite going.

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »

good morning Chip. running around with my daughter is wearing me out, but we're having a good time. hitting the beach today after I dig and install a small dry well for the bikerlady.
Can't that wait until next week?  Daughter time is precious.
no, has to be done this week, final inspection and approval is Friday. taking her to the golf course tomorrow, wildlife preserve and boating Thursday, diving school and swimming with manatees Friday, and she flies out Friday late afternoon. I should have the dry well done in a few hours, then the beach.
Still confused about that well....most places in Florida don't have basements, so why would you have a sump?  And with Florida water tables (except where there are sinkholes) wouldn't you get more ingress than egress?
washing machine discharge.

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2015, 11:33:35 AM »

dry well was done by 9:30am, busted my ass.
at the beach. Punch Elite going.
You can still smoke at the beach in Florida?  Enjoy the rest of your day, Deano and give our best to your daughter.

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.

County starts new hires at the start of a pay period, which is a Friday.  So I'll go in Friday, then recover from the full day of work for the first time in almost a year with a nice three day weekend.
And the following weekend is a four-day weekend?

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2015, 11:41:13 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all, my last one here.  Start the new gig Friday.  I was told yesterday that my day off will be Mondays (4/10 schedule), which is great because if one of the many government holidays falls on a Monday, I get an extra day to take off during the year.  Woohoo!
So you start, work one day and then get a paid day off?
Sounds like you're in the right place.
County starts new hires at the start of a pay period, which is a Friday.  So I'll go in Friday, then recover from the full day of work for the first time in almost a year with a nice three day weekend.
And the following weekend is a four-day weekend?
Yeah, that is just begging for a GFY.