« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2015, 09:28:58 AM »

bikerlady needs the dry well to complete the list of code requirements for the grant application to get her house (trailer with multiple add ons) torn down and new house built.
So a septic for rainwater?.....or a reverse well....interesting but strange.
Dry wells are a common thing. If you had an area in your yard that was low or collected rain water and was difficult to dry you simply dig a hole and fill the bottom in with stone to allow the water to have a place to go. They all come in different shapes and designs but that's the basic concept, eliminate standing water
Understood, but sometimes I think following code is just going through the motions.  The college up the street is doing new construction and had to build a retention basin as part of that.  The retention basin is next to a lake....WTF?
Yeah seems odd but you never know. Sometimes the township "piggy backs" certain upgrades onto contractor's projects, like "if you want to build this, you're going to include "XYZ" as part of the project".
Understood, but this a landscaped hole in the ground is not my idea of an upgrade.  I believe they are required to build a certain sized basin for a quantity of open land that is developed/paved.
WTF?? Dean has to dig a 3' hole in FL and we're talking engineering/development all mornign?  ;D
When it comes to Dean, seems like we're always talking about some kind of hole...
LMFAO That is about right and of late it is always a dry hole related issue

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2015, 09:36:34 AM »

Time to head off to the dentist, BBL
First your ears, now your teeth....whacha getting checked tomorrow?
Nuts
Saving the bungiscope for Friday?

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »

Good morning gents!  Figured I would give a shout out today - hope everyone is doing great!
Good morning and welcome.  Always good to have a new person stop by the site.
Indeed.  Welcome CigarGuy87.  Study the SOP's and bylaws, with addenda, and check back in for your test when you think you're ready.
Or you could just cut to the chase and bend over...
He's probably saving himself for next winter's ice house adventure.

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2015, 10:05:55 AM »

Rocky Patel Cargos aren't worth bantering about?

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2015, 10:08:45 AM »

Rocky Patel Cargos aren't worth bantering about?
They suck, next subject

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2015, 10:12:21 AM »

Rocky Patel Cargos aren't worth bantering about?
They suck, next subject
Dry wells?

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2015, 10:14:47 AM »

OK, new topic.  Is CI's jo'ette of the day of legal age... To smoke, of course?

http://img.cigarsinternational.com/content/prod/joe-cigar/mug-o-joe/thumb/mug-o-joe_20150623.jpg

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2015, 10:35:24 AM »

Let me get the conversation started for beer talk before Joe gets here...

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »

Time to head off to the dentist, BBL
First your ears, now your teeth....whacha getting checked tomorrow?
Nuts
Saving the bungiscope for Friday?
Never do the doctor on Friday

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2015, 10:43:46 AM »

All checked out a few thousand $ and I will be good as new😂.

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2015, 10:44:46 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Add cute 28 year old dentist with soft hands

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2015, 10:46:50 AM »

Let me get the conversation started for beer talk before Joe gets here...
A couple of decent beers I had a few weeks back.  The middle one is a really cheap Italian beer but better than most cheap shit beers I've tasted.

La Trappe Quadrupel
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/184/1402/

Best Bräu Lager Beer
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/318/174976/

Salvator Doppel Bock
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/124/387/

« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2015, 10:49:30 AM »

Rocky Patel Cargos aren't worth bantering about?
They're not even worth answering that question...
This is why I have to keep gifting you good cigars....like with my son's, I just hope someday you can recognize and appreciate quality.
....or you can smoke whatever somebody puts in your mouth.

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2015, 10:51:12 AM »

Suck, smoke, dry well, Shaun's B-day...we've officially shit the bed here today. Now we just need barelyworkingJoe to show up
Think he is starting an honest job....well, gobmint, so however honest that is...but at least full time.