« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2015, 08:51:33 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I was thinking that too.  Lives in Doylestown doesn't he?  Cabinet/furniture maker if memory serves.  Cannonfodder maybe?
I thought Cannonfodder was in IT. Though, maybe it rained too much and he changed his calling. ;)

« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2015, 08:52:12 AM »

I was convinced today was Thursday.  FUCK!
Wait until tomorrow when I start working Thursdays. That'll really fuck you up.
Like he needs to be more fucked up...
Exactly.

« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2015, 08:57:24 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I was thinking that too.  Lives in Doylestown doesn't he?  Cabinet/furniture maker if memory serves.  Cannonfodder maybe?
I thought Cannonfodder was in IT. Though, maybe it rained too much and he changed his calling. ;)
Not positive of the name or occupation, but someone in Doylestown.

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2015, 08:58:03 AM »

I was convinced today was Thursday.  FUCK!
Wait until tomorrow when I start working Thursdays. That'll really fuck you up.
Like he needs to could be more fucked up...
Exactly.
Fixed it for you Dave

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2015, 09:04:46 AM »

This is where I should be rather than in this leaky building full of sewer gas!

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2015, 09:10:08 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2015, 09:15:10 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.
Well, with LTGBron taking a break, not much available to fill in the gap.

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2015, 09:15:58 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.
Scott's truly a 5 star talent at pushing buttons.
Yeah, they have a use for his kind of talent over in New Hope.
I knew you couldn't resist checking it out

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:39 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.
Well, with LTGBron taking a break, not much available to fill in the gap.
LTGbron may have gone home by now with his new schedule, otherwise he probably fell asleep.

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2015, 09:23:32 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.
Well, with LTGBron taking a break, not much available to fill in the gap.
LTGbron may have gone home by now with his new schedule, otherwise he probably fell asleep.
Or maybe exposing his junk to a camera?

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2015, 09:24:52 AM »

Not too shabby:

http://www.cigarking.com/la-aroma-de-cuba-mi-amor-reserva/
Mi Amor's a lot cheaper than that on the Mash in the past week but I don't know what the value of that freebie single is.

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2015, 09:25:47 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.
Well, with LTGBron taking a break, not much available to fill in the gap.
LTGbron may have gone home by now with his new schedule, otherwise he probably fell asleep.
Or maybe exposing his junk to a camera?
He might be helping to indoctrinate CG.

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »

Non-stop meetings for the next 5 hours with the possibility of some additional ones later this afternoon.  Enjoy your day!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/17/2015
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2015, 09:28:03 AM »

Talk of Cannonfodder (remember the name but never knew wtf he was) killed the damn banter.
Well, with LTGBron taking a break, not much available to fill in the gap.
LTGbron may have gone home by now with his new schedule, otherwise he probably fell asleep.

Maybe still weeping in the locker room... he left it all out on the floor, ya know.

Good morning, people of questionable character  ;)