CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 6/17/2015  (Read 22274 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/17/2015
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2015, 09:30:16 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
Think I will join Mayor Tony with a Skull Crusher tonight.  Nice cool break from the last few.

Threebean

« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
Think I will join Mayor Tony with a Skull Crusher tonight.  Nice cool break from the last few.
Cooler here tomorrow as well, though a chance of rain.  Hoping Mr. Bill is out of the way for my flight back to Texas tomorrow afternoon.

sfish

« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2015, 10:37:24 PM »

Evening men. Just returned from a nearby (to the hotel) cigar shop. http://www.topshelfcigar.com/

Has the makings of a nice little shop, well detailed quaint old building in a nice area with a brick paved covered porch out front.  Decent enough cigar selection with middle-of-the-road B&M pricing. 

Would have been great except for the indifferent attitude of the mgt.  The porch hadn't been swept out since last fall, there were empty boxes strewn about, one nice wooden chair and two dirty plastic ones, and the shop itself was real cluttered as well.  And no inside seating area.  Not surprisingly the guy behind the counter had the same don't-give-a-schitt attitude.  While I did enjoy an LFD Airbender, I won't be back.  Will have to try the one in Doylestown next time.
I tried to warn you
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]