« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2015, 08:12:15 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2015, 08:12:27 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
I stand by my assessment

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2015, 08:12:54 AM »

I was convinced today was Thursday.  FUCK!
Wait until tomorrow when I start working Thursdays. That'll really fuck you up.

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2015, 08:13:28 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2015, 08:13:38 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning, Dave.
Just noticed you busted through 5000, congrats on 5 Stars.
Thanks. But let's face it - I've always been 5-star talent.
Simmer down LeBron!
Ha!  LTG's the best banterer in the world!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
LOL! He just lacks the talent around him
There's an understatement, unfortunately can't blame it on injuries...
Well, we have lost CG87 to an sore vagina
Apparently.
It's a new vagina.  Cut him some slack.
Probably took him awhile to get that procedure covered, too.

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2015, 08:15:18 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
LMAO!

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2015, 08:32:15 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2015, 08:33:49 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.
Scott's truly a 5 star talent at pushing buttons.

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2015, 08:38:51 AM »

Still cloudy out so no IT department today. ::)

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2015, 08:39:33 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.
Scott's truly a 5 star talent at pushing buttons.
And when operatinig a cell phone Bean is quite good at providing the buttons. ;D

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2015, 08:39:45 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.
Scott's truly a 5 star talent at pushing buttons.
Yeah, they have a use for his kind of talent over in New Hope.

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2015, 08:47:55 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I was thinking that too.  Lives in Doylestown doesn't he?  Cabinet/furniture maker if memory serves.  Cannonfodder maybe?

« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2015, 08:48:47 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.
And that is hit or miss...

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2015, 08:49:49 AM »

I was convinced today was Thursday.  FUCK!
Wait until tomorrow when I start working Thursdays. That'll really fuck you up.
Like he needs to be more fucked up...

« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2015, 08:51:16 AM »

Morning Bean.  Enjoy a nice non-Texas day!

Not sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed. Beautiful outside today.  Definitely gong to hit that shop for a cigar later.
Which one?
I posted it yesterday. Pay attention!
Many spots were discussed, my least favorite was that De Nobili factory you posted
http://www.topshelfcigar.com/
This joint, in PA.
We have PA BotL.  Perhaps lurkers too.
I've never tried using the calendar feature. Hell, I'm only now getting the hang of this Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Fixed it
GFY.
Scott's truly a 5 star talent at pushing buttons.
Yeah, they have a use for his kind of talent over in New Hope.
Yea, he's an old hand at the New Hope scene....so to speak....