Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 07:29:04 AM »

Think I will get another cup of coffee.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2015, 07:37:37 AM »

Another 1.3" of rain this morning.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 07:54:07 AM »

Good morning 3 Daves and a Chip! Fast week
Morning Fish.  Real fast week for me.
That's for sure, plans for the day?
Not really as the weather is not conducive to outdoor activities and the warden is not conducive to indoor activities.  Would work on cleaning out the garage but warden is home making that impossible to do.  College Baseball Refionals start today so probably sit on the patio watching that, smoking cigars and drinking.
Get a mini fridge out on the patio and you should be set.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 07:54:10 AM »

Another 1.3" of rain this morning.
The lakes should be full soon at this rate.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 07:55:26 AM »

Good morning 3 Daves and a Chip! Fast week
Morning Fish.  Real fast week for me.
That's for sure, plans for the day?
Not really as the weather is not conducive to outdoor activities and the warden is not conducive to indoor activities.  Would work on cleaning out the garage but warden is home making that impossible to do.  College Baseball Refionals start today so probably sit on the patio watching that, smoking cigars and drinking.
Get a mini fridge out on the patio and you should be set.
Already got that luxury

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2015, 07:55:31 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2015, 07:57:05 AM »

Another 1.3" of rain this morning.
The lakes should be full soon at this rate.
20 more feet of room in Lake Travis here but the largest lake at the top of the chain is Lake Buchanon and it has only come up a few feet, all the rain is downstream.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2015, 08:02:27 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2015, 08:06:43 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2015, 08:09:45 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap
But Putin says it's just another US plot... cause we don't like soccer.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2015, 08:18:13 AM »

No Dean this morning guess he has been parked in front of the trailer wiring pro since 4:00 a.m. Waiting for them to open.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2015, 08:18:38 AM »

A little surprised to see that Clemson snuck in this year... out in the Fullerton regional, playing Arizona State first.
Like Basketball when you have 64 teams it gets crazy.  I am pissed because they named UCLA the #1 National Seed when LSU has been #1 in the polls most of the year, has the best record in Division 1 and plays in the currently most competitive conference.  Typical  NCAA B.S.
Our version of FIFA
Who would have ever dreamed FIFA was corrupt????  Next thing we know someone will discover Congress is corrupt. :o
The FIFA President is appalled, he'll get to the bottom of this crap
But Putin says it's just another US plot... cause we don't like soccer.
Well it's true, we don't like soccer

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2015, 08:20:03 AM »

Just checked NCAA Regional TV schedule and the coverage is awful so not much entertainment there today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12