CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: 5/13/2015  (Read 34706 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/13/2015
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2015, 11:08:29 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.
you must have kept Yellowstars out too late he should have shown up by now.
His priorities are a little screwy.... something about vacation and zoo's and beach time.
Well we will not tell him, but I think the Warden is running the show.

The warden always runs the show.
Not around my house! ::)
Yes, very much ditto.
Have you guys examined the current state of marriage-related case law? The warden runs the show.   Some wardens may be decent enough human beings not to exercise their power, and most would prefer that their husband was man enough to be a leader, but anyone who thinks husbands run the show is living in a fantasy world.  ;-)
Maybe around your house but that is  your own fault.  😀

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2015, 11:15:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Nice herf last night except for what Dave already pointed out... no Victory at Sea.  It definitely rattled me for a bit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2015, 11:17:52 AM »

Morning, all.  Nice herf last night except for what Dave already pointed out... no Victory at Sea.  It definitely rattled me for a bit.
Good morning, Joe.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »

Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
His priorities are a little screwy.... something about vacation and zoo's and beach time.

Yes, very much ditto.
Have you guys examined the current state of marriage-related case law? The warden runs the show.   Some wardens may be decent enough human beings not to exercise their power, and most would prefer that their husband was man enough to be a leader, but anyone who thinks husbands run the show is living in a fantasy world.  ;-)
Sorry to hear about your situation. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2015, 11:20:09 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
Maybe around your house but that is  your own fault. 
Hey, something TXDave and I agree on!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2015, 11:20:32 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
Maybe around your house but that is  your own fault.  😀
Yeah, yeah...meanwhile my agency is providing vital records data all over the country to help local governments collect alimony and child support, very often from men who aren't the biological father of the children they're supporting.  It's all good until it goes to court.  Then the wife has everything in her favor.  ;-)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2015, 11:20:34 AM »

Morning Joe. Hoped you bounced back strong in the second half.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2015, 11:21:01 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
Yeah, yeah...meanwhile my agency is providing vital records data all over the country to help local governments collect alimony and child support, very often from men who aren't the biological father of the children they're supporting.  It's all good until it goes to court.  Then the wife has everything in her favor.  ;-)
Well, if you're a deadbeat dad, sure, you've got nothing.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
My situation is great.  My wife's a traditionalist.  I just entertain no illusion that the court would be remotely fair if it came to divvying up. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2015, 11:22:42 AM »

I fought threw it.  Thankfully, there were other options.  Morning, Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2015, 11:22:52 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
Hey, something TXDave and I agree on!
Bipartisanship working it's stuff!

sfish

« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2015, 11:23:07 AM »

Understandable and completely unacceptable!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2015, 11:23:43 AM »

Good morning, Joe.

Hey there, Tony.  Nice to have met yet another BOTL.  Slowly but surely checking everyone off the list.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »

Yes, very much ditto.
My situation is great.  My wife's a traditionalist.  I just entertain no illusion that the court would be remotely fair if it came to divvying up.
Not necessarily so

sfish

« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2015, 11:24:53 AM »

I fought threw it.  Thankfully, there were other options.  Morning, Dave.
It's like a first round shot to the gut that knocks you down, way to fight back champ!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20