« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2015, 10:06:18 AM »

What do you guys think? Father's Day weekend back at the CFest house?
You horny again already? ;D
Dave, make sure you bring Nate
Won't Mark be jealous?
Probably but I don't care, Nate is all mine!
Now don't get greedy, there's enough of him to share.
Especially since he's thoroughly struck out on Tinder in the Split Rock area.
Something tells me that result isn't exclusive to the Split Rock area
Boom.

« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2015, 10:11:33 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.
Sculpin is one of a few beers that the warden and I both really like a lot.

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2015, 10:12:38 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.
you must have kept Yellowstars out too late he should have shown up by now.

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2015, 10:16:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17:18 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.
you must have kept Yellowstars out too late he should have shown up by now.
His priorities are a little screwy.... something about vacation and zoo's and beach time.

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17:34 AM »

Morning Raz.

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2015, 10:24:35 AM »

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2015, 10:25:18 AM »

[...]
Well we will not tell him, but I think the Warden is running the show.

« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2015, 10:27:31 AM »

[...]
You are mistaken, that never happens.  ::)

« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2015, 10:34:34 AM »

[...]

The warden always runs the show.

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2015, 10:44:33 AM »

[...]

Not around my house! ::)

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »

[...]

Yes, very much ditto.

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2015, 11:00:21 AM »

[...]

He says when she's not standing nearby. ;-)

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2015, 11:03:32 AM »

[...]

Have you guys examined the current state of marriage-related case law? The warden runs the show.   Some wardens may be decent enough human beings not to exercise their power, and most would prefer that their husband was man enough to be a leader, but anyone who thinks husbands run the show is living in a fantasy world.  ;-)