« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2015, 11:55:48 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Bean, Dean, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.  Happy humpday!
Morning Dave, how was last night's Caliherf?
Very nice, except for the long drive for me.  I think Yellow star was a little afraid of us at first and didn't bring the little lady for fear of tales of melamine jars and such, but a fine visit overall.  Only downside.... out of VaS.
Too bad about the VaS, they just can't make enough of that stuff
OK, what's VaS?  Bastige acronyms.
Victory at Sea by Ballast Point.
Had to google it.  Damn, they have a variety which looks pretty good, but that VaS looks a little too far down the fru-fru scale for my taste.
They have some of them at HEB, Sculpin is a great beer but expensive and they usually have that one.
Sculpin is what I was enjoying last night.
you must have kept Yellowstars out too late he should have shown up by now.
His priorities are a little screwy.... something about vacation and zoo's and beach time.
Well we will not tell him, but I think the Warden is running the show.

The warden always runs the show.
Not around my house! ::)
Yes, very much ditto.
Have you guys examined the current state of marriage-related case law? The warden runs the show.   Some wardens may be decent enough human beings not to exercise their power, and most would prefer that their husband was man enough to be a leader, but anyone who thinks husbands run the show is living in a fantasy world.  ;-)
Maybe around your house but that is  your own fault.
Hey, something TXDave and I agree on!
Red letter day....gotta go out and buy me a lottery ticket!

« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »

I forget which comedian said this but, "Do you know why divorce is so expensive?  ...Because it's worth it!"

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2015, 11:57:32 AM »

Not really sure any of that applies, since we're talking about women running the house, not the divorce court.
I guess the point is, they run the house because they can.
Your house, perhaps.  :D

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2015, 11:57:47 AM »

[...]

I know, right?!?

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »

Not really sure any of that applies, since we're talking about women running the house, not the divorce court.
I guess the point is, they run the house because they can.
They run the house if you let them.

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

Not really sure any of that applies, since we're talking about women running the house, not the divorce court.
I guess the point is, they run the house because they can.
They run the house because most of the schitt they do is annoying/aggravating, and after being annoyed and aggravated all day at work most guys don't really have the desire to fight it at home as well.

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2015, 12:06:16 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2015, 12:08:40 PM »

For those LP fans, Atlantic has availability of Liga Unico Serie UF-13's, Feral Flying Pigs, Dirty Rats, and L40's

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2015, 12:10:07 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!
Like Shaun could get a date with a Silverback.

« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2015, 12:17:23 PM »

Happy hump jam, fellas.
Morning Tony
Good morning, Scott.  I see you're buying today.  Where you putting it?
In my new CFest 2015 humidor
There were some nice sticks in there this year.
I thought the same overall although some of the ones I was looking forward to gave big ring cigars. Espinosa gave a 60RG for god's sake
Don't you know how popular big sticks are now? Get with the times!
I had this conversation with the L'Atelier boys. I asked about the Cracker Crumbs and told them I thought they did the small RG cigars very well, PCRs, LAT SS lancero, TAT Angeles... They said "yeah, I really thought the large RG thing would be over by now". Not so much
Charlie and I are thinking about taking Thursday 6/25 off from work and going to the Drew Estate event associated with Cigarnival 2015 in Easton.
They have an event out here on Saturday I was considering stopping by, but I think the wife may be back to work. Also a Roma Craft event coming up, some of their stuff sounds good. Anyone a fan of theirs?
Didn't see this post earlier.  I agree with Fishy that the line is better than most of the newer botique groups.  A bit on the pricy side for a regular smoke, but I enjoy Aquitaine Mode 5 and Intemperance BA and EC.

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2015, 12:18:10 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!
Like Shaun could get a date with a Silverback.
;D

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »

Turd-Floater moving this way fast so went and picked up the old reliable 7-11 hot dog and got back before it hits.

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!
You forget....he's not staying at the Cfest house.

« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2015, 12:22:45 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
I've been eyeballing it as well, though lord knows I don't need anymore sticks.