Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2015, 06:02:43 PM »

Sheesh, that was a hell of a mess!
Should I?  Too easy?  Naw....TWSS
Feel better now?

« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2015, 06:12:50 PM »

Brady suspended four games for deflated balls.

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2015, 06:13:45 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.
Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)
What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)
The data can't be uploaded to Dropbox?  Oh, it's the all the episodes of "Swamp People"?  Never mind.
Sure, I follow.... ???     ::)
You'll have to explain it to me when you have a minute.  I'm too embarrassed to tell Mark I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.  By the way, this is a PM, right?
Sure it is Mr. Menstrual Mayor
Don't hate me because I'm in touch with my feminine side.

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »

LMAO

Big appetite: Christie buys $300K of food & booze with NJ expense account. When does he govern? It seems he’s either eating or buying food.

- by CO2Insanity
Don't rock the boat.....it's safer that way.

« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2015, 06:15:34 PM »

Brady suspended four games for deflated balls.
Really????? Who woulda ever known that :o

« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2015, 06:15:42 PM »

The National Football League suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for four regular season games without pay "for conduct detrimental to the integrity of the NFL," the league announced Monday afternoon.

The league also announced that the team—which won the Super Bowl earlier this year—would be fined $1 million and forced to forfeit its first-round pick in the 2016 draft and its fourth-round selection in the 2017 draft.
Quite the penalty considering there wasn't anything proven.

« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2015, 06:16:18 PM »

[...]
He will not hate you but don't bend over.

« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2015, 06:17:12 PM »

CyB lit
I went with a Dos Campeones, courtesy of NJDave.  It's my 2nd one and I forgot how strong these bitches are.

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2015, 06:18:40 PM »

The National Football League suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for four regular season games without pay "for conduct detrimental to the integrity of the NFL," the league announced Monday afternoon.

The league also announced that the team—which won the Super Bowl earlier this year—would be fined $1 million and forced to forfeit its first-round pick in the 2016 draft and its fourth-round selection in the 2017 draft.
Quite the penalty considering there wasn't anything proven.
Yeah I never thought it would possibly be more than 1 game just for show and some meaningless fine.

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2015, 06:19:14 PM »

CyB lit
I went with a Dos Campeones, courtesy of NJDave.  It's my 2nd one and I forgot how strong these bitches are.

Maybe you are just out of shape.

« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2015, 06:50:57 PM »

Thought I would post some memorial photos of my Dad's favorite cigars and bourbon on his 101st birthday,  the cigar box is one I still have, bourbon is a stock photo but 60's vintage bottle.

« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »

CyB lit
I went with a Dos Campeones, courtesy of NJDave.  It's my 2nd one and I forgot how strong these bitches are.

Maybe you are just out of shape.
No doubt.

« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

Thought I would post some memorial photos of my Dad's favorite cigars and bourbon on his 101st birthday,  the cigar box is one I still have, bourbon is a stock photo but 60's vintage bottle.
I'll be sure to pour something and drink to TxSr this evening.  Cheers.

« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2015, 07:01:40 PM »

Thought I would post some memorial photos of my Dad's favorite cigars and bourbon on his 101st birthday,  the cigar box is one I still have, bourbon is a stock photo but 60's vintage bottle.
I'll be sure to pour something and drink to TxSr this evening.  Cheers.
Thanks!    Every Friday he bought two boxes of cigars and two bottles of Old Taylor for the week.

« Reply #179 on: May 11, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »

[...]
Maybe that's good.....most likely the only feminine sides you're touching lately.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13