CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 5/11/2015  (Read 22932 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/11/2015
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2015, 04:32:26 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.
Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)
What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)
The data can't be uploaded to Dropbox?  Oh, it's the all the episodes of "Swamp People"?  Never mind.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)
What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
The data can't be uploaded to Dropbox?  Oh, it's the all the episodes of "Swamp People"?  Never mind.
Sure, I follow.... ???     ::)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2015, 05:12:52 PM »

You'll have to explain it to me when you have a minute.  I'm too embarrassed to tell Mark I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.  By the way, this is a PM, right?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2015, 05:18:15 PM »

You'll have to explain it to me when you have a minute.  I'm too embarrassed to tell Mark I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.  By the way, this is a PM, right?
Sure it is Mr. Menstrual Mayor

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2015, 05:18:46 PM »

Probably not available to our system but it rained and we had no computer people there to ask. 

Threebean

« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2015, 05:20:15 PM »

My comment was regarding TxDave's fedexing of the USB drive from their Louisiana office.  Sorry, I guess I Tony'd it. (Was too late for it to make sense). 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »

Yes a PM thanfully cause I sure don't know WTF he is talking about,  then again neither does he.  Don't tell him I said that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2015, 05:20:36 PM »

Probably not available to our system but it rained and we had no computer people there to ask.
Quite the operation there sir!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2015, 05:21:49 PM »

Quite the operation there sir!
You bettcha

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2015, 05:22:33 PM »

CyB lit

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2015, 05:34:56 PM »

Democratic Sen. Virgil K. Smith is currently being questioned by Detroit police after allegedly firing multiple rounds into his girlfriend’s vehicle during a domestic dispute Sunday.

Police Chief James Craig stated Monday that Smith, who fired 10 rounds at the woman’s 2015 Mercedes Benz, has been charged with aggravated assault with a gun and malicious destruction of property.

In light of the arrest, multiple sites including BearingArms.com immediately took note of Smith’s voting record, specifically on Second Amendment-related issues.

Smith has not only received a 0% rating on gun rights from the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Ownership, but a “D” grade from the National Rifle Association as well.

If convicted, Smith would join a long list of Democrats who disarm their law-abiding constituents while secretly owning firearms.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2015, 05:42:12 PM »

LMAO

Big appetite: Christie buys $300K of food & booze with NJ expense account. When does he govern? It seems he’s either eating or buying food.

- by CO2Insanity

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »

The National Football League suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for four regular season games without pay "for conduct detrimental to the integrity of the NFL," the league announced Monday afternoon.

The league also announced that the team—which won the Super Bowl earlier this year—would be fined $1 million and forced to forfeit its first-round pick in the 2016 draft and its fourth-round selection in the 2017 draft.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2015, 05:56:18 PM »

Water is a little cloudy but pool is finally blue again!  Sheesh, that was a hell of a mess!

Threebean

« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2015, 06:01:48 PM »

Sheesh, that was a hell of a mess!
Should I?  Too easy?  Naw....TWSS
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13