CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 5/11/2015  (Read 22927 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/11/2015
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2015, 03:18:55 PM »

Guess now they should be worn out Dean Mondays.
Good Idea!

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2015, 03:28:24 PM »

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »

It was HUMOR, Tex! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »

It was HUMOR, Tex!
OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »

I really need to go home and have a drink or two then a cigar and another drink or two.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »

It was HUMOR, Tex!
OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???
Yes, I experience it here every day.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »

Tex-----Yes.  Back in the 60s I was working my way through school doing residential and commercial roofing.  I had a helper that actually asked me "How do I know when this 5 gal. pail of tar cement is empty?"  I told him "Turn it upside down and put it over your head.  When you take it off, if there is no tar in your hair, it's empty".  He actually did it.  Oh, and btw, we still exchange Christmas cards and family photos.  He's the guy I named my bird Ralphie after.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »

Tex-----Yes.  Back in the 60s I was working my way through school doing residential and commercial roofing.  I had a helper that actually asked me "How do I know when this 5 gal. pail of tar cement is empty?"  I told him "Turn it upside down and put it over your head.  When you take it off, if there is no tar in your hair, it's empty".  He actually did it.  Oh, and btw, we still exchange Christmas cards and family photos.  He's the guy I named my bird Ralphie after.
Honest to God this one would not have enough sense to take the bucket off.    She is in her 60's with flaming red hair and I swear could double for Lucile Ball.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2015, 03:56:10 PM »

It was HUMOR, Tex!
Yes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2015, 03:57:24 PM »

I think that comment and the bucket went over his head.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

Heading home to drink and smoke and drink soem more in that order.  BBL from the patio.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2015, 04:10:27 PM »

Heading home to drink and smoke and drink soem more in that order.  BBL from the patio.
Enjoy.  I'm hoping to sneak in a smoke after work too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »

Good to be discussing our MENSA experiences this fine Monday.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »

Good to be discussing our MENSTRUAL experiences this fine Monday.
Fixed it for you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13