Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2015, 03:18:55 PM »

Guess now they should be worn out Dean Mondays.
Good Idea!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 5/11/2015
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!

« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2015, 03:28:24 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 5/11/2015
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)

It was HUMOR, Tex!

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)

It was HUMOR, Tex!
OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???

« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »

I really need to go home and have a drink or two then a cigar and another drink or two.

« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)

It was HUMOR, Tex!
OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???
Yes, I experience it here every day.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 5/11/2015
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »

OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???

Tex-----Yes.  Back in the 60s I was working my way through school doing residential and commercial roofing.  I had a helper that actually asked me "How do I know when this 5 gal. pail of tar cement is empty?"  I told him "Turn it upside down and put it over your head.  When you take it off, if there is no tar in your hair, it's empty".  He actually did it.  Oh, and btw, we still exchange Christmas cards and family photos.  He's the guy I named my bird Ralphie after.

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »

OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???

Tex-----Yes.  Back in the 60s I was working my way through school doing residential and commercial roofing.  I had a helper that actually asked me "How do I know when this 5 gal. pail of tar cement is empty?"  I told him "Turn it upside down and put it over your head.  When you take it off, if there is no tar in your hair, it's empty".  He actually did it.  Oh, and btw, we still exchange Christmas cards and family photos.  He's the guy I named my bird Ralphie after.
Honest to God this one would not have enough sense to take the bucket off.    She is in her 60's with flaming red hair and I swear could double for Lucile Ball.

« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2015, 03:56:10 PM »

Top this dumbass of the day maneuver.  We got some talent around this place.

Asked the Admin person (been working here 15 years) to send our office FedEx Account number to the office in Louisiana so they could send me a USB Drive at our expense.  This dumbass printed out a  FedEx Label addressed to me with our account # on it,  put it in a FedEx Letter envelope and FedEx'd it to them to  put on the package tomorrow to send the drive to me. ::)

What a dumbass!  He/she should have sent it USPS, would have only cost $.49 instead of the FedEx rate!
Well yes but my thought was just email them the account number.....  (She)

It was HUMOR, Tex!
OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???
Yes.

« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2015, 03:57:24 PM »

OH, went right over my head which is spinning right now.  Can you believe anybody is that stupid???

Tex-----Yes.  Back in the 60s I was working my way through school doing residential and commercial roofing.  I had a helper that actually asked me "How do I know when this 5 gal. pail of tar cement is empty?"  I told him "Turn it upside down and put it over your head.  When you take it off, if there is no tar in your hair, it's empty".  He actually did it.  Oh, and btw, we still exchange Christmas cards and family photos.  He's the guy I named my bird Ralphie after.
I think that comment and the bucket went over his head.

« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

Heading home to drink and smoke and drink soem more in that order.  BBL from the patio.

« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2015, 04:10:27 PM »

Heading home to drink and smoke and drink soem more in that order.  BBL from the patio.
Enjoy.  I'm hoping to sneak in a smoke after work too.

« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »

Good to be discussing our MENSA experiences this fine Monday.

« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »

Good to be discussing our MENSTRUAL experiences this fine Monday.
Fixed it for you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13