Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2015, 04:08:24 PM »

1st you have to catch one unawares.  they're pretty quick little fellows...Hi CB!
Mean little bastards, too.  That they aren't still marauding across Asia is a demographic thing.  Don't underestimate people who drink fermented mare's milk.  Take the kill shot from a distance.
LOL, Asians don't have a corner on destructiveness after drinking odd things,  look at the amount of destruction wrought here by well meaning people who imbibe rotten grain & fruit!

No, but the Mongols do have a history of conquering Asia and threatening Europe.

We've only ever really managed to conquer half of Europe and some Asian islands.
only because we have a short attention span and quit playing before we take over the whole enchilada.  I mean like when we dropped the big 2 in wwII we pretty much had the whole world stunned speechless and could have had our way pretty much everywhere.   fortunately for the rest of the world most Americans aren't wired that way.  we leave that for the ISIS types.
That, and we recognize that it's one thing to get it, great big migraine headache to run it.  The Mongols, of course, never gave two shitz about running anything.  If they couldn't kill it, rape it, ride it, or use it as a weapon, they weren't terribly interested in it. Ditto for the Huns.
Pretty good interpretation.  i agree they weren't particularly interested in government so to speak.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2015, 04:09:25 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »

Mongolians, don't believe I have seen that topic discussed here before but sounds like hunting them would be fun.

I like good Mongolian BBQ but only got 2 places here neither of which is fit to eat.  Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was up that way.
Not too sure i'd agree with the fun to hunt for them.  I agree with Raz, afar would probably be best when tangling with a Mongolian.
I was thinking of hunting them with something that would be effective from afar distance of several hundred yards.  :)
Probably the safest bet.  You outside with a cigar yet?
Not yet, sitting inside watching golf.  Ate too much Mexican food for lunch and had to get a little siesta time.
had a GH Azteca for lunch.  they do get better with age!  this one was almost exactly 1-1/2 years in the humi and was much better than it's predecessor which only had about a month on it.

« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
Just choot 'em.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2015, 04:11:38 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »

Mongolians, don't believe I have seen that topic discussed here before but sounds like hunting them would be fun.

I like good Mongolian BBQ but only got 2 places here neither of which is fit to eat.  Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was up that way.
Not too sure i'd agree with the fun to hunt for them.  I agree with Raz, afar would probably be best when tangling with a Mongolian.
I was thinking of hunting them with something that would be effective from afar distance of several hundred yards.  :)
Probably the safest bet.  You outside with a cigar yet?
Not yet, sitting inside watching golf.  Ate too much Mexican food for lunch and had to get a little siesta time.
had a GH Azteca for lunch.  they do get better with age!  this one was almost exactly 1-1/2 years in the humi and was much better than it's predecessor which only had about a month on it.

Got an El Azteca around the corner. All this food talk is making me hungry. Steak taco... Mmmm, taco
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2015, 04:17:06 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
Just choot 'em.

Those suckers in cubicle city are quick. They bob up and down like a damn wack-a-mole game... I would give it a try, but I remember something being frowned upon by HR. Don't want to take any chances since the weekend's almost here anyway.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.

Same here. Just burning the last few minutes with ya'll. Sorry if I neglected to say hello to you earlier, Sammy. Bastiges ripped right out of my office with no forewarning.

« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2015, 04:22:09 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
Tell them it's Friday on the way out the door.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2015, 04:38:43 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.

Same here. Just burning the last few minutes with ya'll. Sorry if I neglected to say hello to you earlier, Sammy. Bastiges ripped right out of my office with no forewarning.
No worries here!  in fact, I'm outa here!  Got a HC Red Corojo Toro for the ride home!  you all have a great weekend!

« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2015, 04:38:48 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
+1

« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2015, 04:40:40 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.

Same here. Just burning the last few minutes with ya'll. Sorry if I neglected to say hello to you earlier, Sammy. Bastiges ripped right out of my office with no forewarning.
No worries here!  in fact, I'm outa here!  Got a HC Red Corojo Toro for the ride home!  you all have a great weekend!
Later, Sam.  I'm gonna find a cigar to smoke too.

« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2015, 04:40:48 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.

Same here. Just burning the last few minutes with ya'll. Sorry if I neglected to say hello to you earlier, Sammy. Bastiges ripped right out of my office with no forewarning.
No worries here!  in fact, I'm outa here!  Got a HC Red Corojo Toro for the ride home!  you all have a great weekend!
Have a good one yourself SS

« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2015, 04:43:28 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
20 more minutes.  effectively, i'm done for the day, they just haven't unchained me from the desk yet.

Same here. Just burning the last few minutes with ya'll. Sorry if I neglected to say hello to you earlier, Sammy. Bastiges ripped right out of my office with no forewarning.
No worries here!  in fact, I'm outa here!  Got a HC Red Corojo Toro for the ride home!  you all have a great weekend!
Later, Sam.  I'm gonna find a cigar to smoke too.
I know you are not going home this early :(

« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2015, 04:46:23 PM »

Holy workaference, Batman. I need to get up outta here... Don't they know it's FRIDAY!
Just choot 'em.

Those suckers in cubicle city are quick. They bob up and down like a damn wack-a-mole game... I would give it a try, but I remember something being frowned upon by HR. Don't want to take any chances since the weekend's almost here anyway.
  Yeah, never go postal on Friday.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19