CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: 4/17/2015  (Read 28390 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »

1st you have to catch one unawares.  they're pretty quick little fellows...Hi CB!
Mean little bastards, too.  That they aren't still marauding across Asia is a demographic thing.  Don't underestimate people who drink fermented mare's milk.  Take the kill shot from a distance.
LOL, Asians don't have a corner on destructiveness after drinking odd things,  look at the amount of destruction wrought here by well meaning people who imbibe rotten grain & fruit!

No, but the Mongols do have a history of conquering Asia and threatening Europe.

We've only ever really managed to conquer half of Europe and some Asian islands.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #211 on: April 17, 2015, 02:42:16 PM »

1st you have to catch one unawares.  they're pretty quick little fellows...Hi CB!
Mean little bastards, too.  That they aren't still marauding across Asia is a demographic thing.  Don't underestimate people who drink fermented mare's milk.  Take the kill shot from a distance.
LOL, Asians don't have a corner on destructiveness after drinking odd things,  look at the amount of destruction wrought here by well meaning people who imbibe rotten grain & fruit!

No, but the Mongols do have a history of conquering Asia and threatening Europe.

We've only ever really managed to conquer half of Europe and some Asian islands.
cigar banter risk by monopoly
i move seven armies into Irktusk...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2015, 02:59:21 PM »

Always preferred a South American strategy myself.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »

only because we have a short attention span and quit playing before we take over the whole enchilada.  I mean like when we dropped the big 2 in wwII we pretty much had the whole world stunned speechless and could have had our way pretty much everywhere.   fortunately for the rest of the world most Americans aren't wired that way.  we leave that for the ISIS types.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »

just got some real good deals online, saved over $300 didn't buy 1 Gurkha.
I bought 6 shirts online at macys.com.  just spend over $100 to get free shipping.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »

Always preferred a South American strategy myself.
just had to keep a bunch of armies in Mexico....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2015, 03:31:34 PM »

Tat Blacks back up on the Mash.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »

Mongolians, don't believe I have seen that topic discussed here before but sounds like hunting them would be fun. 

I like good Mongolian BBQ but only got 2 places here neither of which is fit to eat.  Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was up that way.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2015, 03:35:37 PM »

mash looks to be heavy with coronas and lanceros this afternoon. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2015, 03:36:55 PM »

Mongolians, don't believe I have seen that topic discussed here before but sounds like hunting them would be fun. 

I like good Mongolian BBQ but only got 2 places here neither of which is fit to eat.  Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was up that way.
Not too sure i'd agree with the fun to hunt for them.  I agree with Raz, afar would probably be best when tangling with a Mongolian.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2015, 03:44:52 PM »

Not too sure i'd agree with the fun to hunt for them.  I agree with Raz, afar would probably be best when tangling with a Mongolian.
I was thinking of hunting them with something that would be effective from afar distance of several hundred yards.  :)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2015, 03:50:20 PM »

I was thinking of hunting them with something that would be effective from afar distance of several hundred yards.  :)
Probably the safest bet.  You outside with a cigar yet?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2015, 03:56:30 PM »

only because we have a short attention span and quit playing before we take over the whole enchilada.  I mean like when we dropped the big 2 in wwII we pretty much had the whole world stunned speechless and could have had our way pretty much everywhere.   fortunately for the rest of the world most Americans aren't wired that way.  we leave that for the ISIS types.
That, and we recognize that it's one thing to get it, great big migraine headache to run it.  The Mongols, of course, never gave two shitz about running anything.  If they couldn't kill it, rape it, ride it, or use it as a weapon, they weren't terribly interested in it. Ditto for the Huns.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2015, 04:05:24 PM »

Probably the safest bet.  You outside with a cigar yet?
Not yet, sitting inside watching golf.  Ate too much Mexican food for lunch and had to get a little siesta time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2015, 04:06:38 PM »

@ Raz  got the thunderstorms within 60 miles but don't look too severe yet anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19