« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2015, 10:46:57 AM »

Found my next growler fill:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout
32oz: $6.49 Bottle Club®
64oz: $12.49 Bottle Club®

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2015, 10:48:25 AM »

Found my next growler fill:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout
32oz: $6.49 Bottle Club®
64oz: $12.49 Bottle Club®
That sounds really good.  I'm ready for lunch, beer and a cigar.  This work shit is for the birds.

« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »

Going to church for lunch today:  (had the grilled flat iron steak there before and was good)

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 16, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella

SIDES
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings

DESSERT CHOICES
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2015, 11:01:42 AM »

Going to church for lunch today:  (had the grilled flat iron steak there before and was good)

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 16, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella

SIDES
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings

DESSERT CHOICES
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Haven't had a muffulata since I was in New Orleans.   Mmmmm!

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2015, 11:01:45 AM »

Found my next growler fill:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout
32oz: $6.49 Bottle Club®
64oz: $12.49 Bottle Club®
That sounds really good.  I'm ready for lunch, beer and a cigar.  This work shit is for the birds.
Drive down here we can meet up for all three

« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2015, 11:02:13 AM »

Going to church for lunch today:  (had the grilled flat iron steak there before and was good)

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 16, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella

SIDES
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings

DESSERT CHOICES
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Turtle cheese cake looks good if they
are adding caramel, chocolate & nuts.  if they are making
it with real turtles, I would go with the Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake!

« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »

Found my next growler fill:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout
32oz: $6.49 Bottle Club®
64oz: $12.49 Bottle Club®
That sounds really good.  I'm ready for lunch, beer and a cigar.  This work shit is for the birds.
Drive down here we can meet up for all three
Tempted.

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2015, 11:04:23 AM »

Going to church for lunch today:  (had the grilled flat iron steak there before and was good)

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 16, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella

SIDES
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings

DESSERT CHOICES
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Haven't had a muffulata since I was in New Orleans.   Mmmmm!
I don't think it is Politically Correct to call them that, these days.....

« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2015, 11:08:35 AM »

Going to church for lunch today:  (had the grilled flat iron steak there before and was good)

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 16, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Muffulata Sandwich with Cup of Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Capers
• Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Mixed Pepper Saute
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella

SIDES
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Steamed Asparagus in Yellow Squash Rings

DESSERT CHOICES
• Turtle Cheese Cake
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Haven't had a muffulata since I was in New Orleans.   Mmmmm!
Do you have Jason's Deli's up there or McAlisters?  While the ain't new orleans by any shape of the imagination they have decent ones, Jason's Deli is better of the two.   I doubt the one at the church will be very authenic, the bread is the difference in good and others.

« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2015, 11:09:44 AM »

[...]

How about fuck'n muffy sandwich - is that more politically acceptable?

« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »

[...]

It's muffuletta, and since when does anyone here give a fuck about political correctness?

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2015, 11:17:23 AM »

[...]

Good to know.  Jason's is about 30 miles away on Long Island.  The next time I'm in the area, I will stop in.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2015, 11:21:07 AM »

Muff sandwich... is that like the entrée after a homemade mushroom burger?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »

16 Camacho Corojo Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/31.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Punch Cutter Combo
          1/23.50
14 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
13 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/34.99
12 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54)
         10/37.50
11 CAO Italia
          2/21.55
10 Cain Daytona
         10/37.50
 9 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50
 8 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 7 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 6 Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5"x52)
          10/29.99
 3 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.999
 1 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          5/22.50

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2015, 11:25:59 AM »

Muff sandwich... is that like the entrée after a homemade mushroom burger?
you are confusing that with a furburger and
 a side order of thighs....