« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2015, 10:20:19 AM »

Nice! How was that cigar?
Love it - scored a box for $115/20 shipped and couldn't refuse.  I would highly recommend trying one, if not, I can send one your way in our next trade.
CBID?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2015, 10:22:05 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.

Democrats?   ???

Hey, Bret

« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2015, 10:24:21 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.
To break it down to just that is ridiculous. You won't see many other pro athletes play as hard as in NHL Playoffs

« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2015, 10:28:08 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Hey Steve!

GMorning, Great White Northerner. What's the days agenda?
Watching some GoT, have a call into my new boss and not sure what else. You?

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2015, 10:28:56 AM »

Nice! How was that cigar?
Love it - scored a box for $115/20 shipped and couldn't refuse.  I would highly recommend trying one, if not, I can send one your way in our next trade.
CBID?
OLH, Online Humidor, guy was clearing out some boxes.

« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.

Democrats?   ???

Hey, Bret

Oh...yeah, good point. Howdy, Steve.

« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2015, 10:31:44 AM »

The bubbles in Guinness Beer sink to the bottom rather than float to the top like all other beers. No one knows why.
they are Irish, and they don't want to leave the glass!
Good morning boys...

« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2015, 10:33:08 AM »

« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2015, 10:34:51 AM »

Off to get a haircut.
Hell, get them all cut....
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2015, 10:34:54 AM »

15 Nub 4-Cigar Punch Cutter Combo
          1/23.50
14 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
13 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/34.99
12 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54)
         10/37.50
11 CAO Italia
          2/21.55
10 Cain Daytona
         10/37.50
 9 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50
 8 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 7 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 6 Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5"x52)
          10/29.99
 3 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.999
 1 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          5/22.50

« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2015, 10:36:57 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.
To break it down to just that is ridiculous. You won't see many other pro athletes play as hard as in NHL Playoffs

You make it sound like I was denigrating it. Any sport involving a projectile, sticks, a frozen surface, razors strapped to the feet, fighting, and full tilt collisions sounds like a good time to me. I love NFL football, but let's face it, it's gotten vaginized.

« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:48 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.
To break it down to just that is ridiculous. You won't see many other pro athletes play as hard as in NHL Playoffs

You make it sound like I was denigrating it. Any sport involving a projectile, sticks, a frozen surface, razors strapped to the feet, fighting, and full tilt collisions sounds like a good time to me. I love NFL football, but let's face it, it's gotten vaginized.
That's what it read like, you did call it "a boxing match on ice with sticks". Most detractors would say it's all about the fighting, which is rare in the playoffs...scuffles, a different story.

Hey Dean's Penis, what do you think?!

« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:56 AM »

Morning late bloomers:  Flip, B.S. and Raz

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2015, 10:41:44 AM »

The bubbles in Guinness Beer sink to the bottom rather than float to the top like all other beers. No one knows why.
they are Irish, and they don't want to leave the glass!
Good morning boys...
Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Already some interesting hockey going last night... if anyone happened to catch any part of the Habs/Sens. Skurmish-scuffle-skurmish-ejection. Fun to watch, for sure.
Morning Steve, Raz. Nothing like playoff hockey
Yeah, who doesn't love the notion of a boxing match on ice with sticks? Morning, Scott.
To break it down to just that is ridiculous. You won't see many other pro athletes play as hard as in NHL Playoffs

You make it sound like I was denigrating it. Any sport involving a projectile, sticks, a frozen surface, razors strapped to the feet, fighting, and full tilt collisions sounds like a good time to me. I love NFL football, but let's face it, it's gotten vaginized.
Getting vaginized sounds like fun!  Let's ask dawgbryant...