« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2015, 11:58:35 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
You give me too much credit.  I'm not that clever.  Good morning Mark and Shaun.
So that's really Dean posting?  Lord help us...
We couldn't make that shit up.
lets see red stars, check, someone intelligent enough to pull
this off for any amount of time, we will see!

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2015, 11:59:12 AM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?

« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2015, 12:00:40 PM »

[...]
Someone capable of thinking like Dean's little head? - not so easy to find.

« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2015, 12:00:46 PM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?
Great beer.  Really enjoyed that one.
+100  but they all blamed it on the Whistle Pig.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2015, 12:01:36 PM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

Howdy, Joe. Guess the Padres are pretty happy with that new closer...  :(

Not sure what that means?  Don't follow them too closely, sorry.  I enjoy going to games and all but day to day, I don't watch them much.  Need to figure a way to get a TV outside without having to add another line from the DirecTV dish AND to get the local Fox Sports channel out there so I can watch them when I'm outside!  Guess I could always do the radio...

But generally, fans here are reasonably excited for the season.  They're at least a real major league team now.  For the past few seasons they've been a joke.

I realize your a Yankees fan, but thought you might follow the local team. Anyway, the Braves who have been trading everything resembling a star player for the past few months traded SD closer Craig Kimbrel last Sunday. He's a dominant, young player. They said they were going to build around him, but apparently the price tag was too high for a club in rebuild mode... sad to see him go. Not so much Melvin, aka BJ Upton who has been fvckin awful.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/04/05/braves-padres-trade-melvin-upton-craig-kimbrel-carlos-quentin-carlos-maybin/25337883/

Oh, yeah, I knew they acquired him.  I'd figured he'd blown a couple saves in a row or something, haha.  Braves are definitely in rebuilding mode, to say the least!

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2015, 12:01:59 PM »

[...]
The writing isn't in Dean's style.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2015, 12:02:12 PM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?
Great beer.  Really enjoyed that one.
+100  but they all blamed it on the Whistle Pig.

Whistlepig is pretty good!  Tad pricey for what it is but I've enjoyed it every time I've had it.

« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2015, 12:04:07 PM »

[...]
TWSS?

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2015, 12:04:14 PM »

Whew, all caught up.

« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2015, 12:04:38 PM »

JWacky, you free next Tuesday evening?

« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:12 PM »

[...]
More like TWTS

« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:20 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer

« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:33 PM »

Whew, all caught up.
Might as well get on the plane and head on to SC/GA

« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

[...]
It's not Dean.  Tony & Scott disavow, so guess it's just a troll with an inside connection.  Oh well, entertaining by banter standards just the same.

« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »

[...]
You trusting Tony and/or Scott these days?  You spent way too much time in NJ!