CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35

Author Topic: 4/14/2015  (Read 52058 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.
i know i'm gonna take some shit for it but i feel bad for her, need to help her start to break away from the husband, it's only temporary
Sheesh.
I don't think Sheesh covers this fuk-up it is more of a Dean Has Been Bullshitted Again!

Threebean

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2015, 09:25:27 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
i know i'm gonna take some shit for it but i feel bad for her, need to help her start to break away from the husband, it's only temporary
dogbryant?  Is that you, Tony?

dawgbryant

• Fondling Member
  • Endeared Status
  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2015, 09:26:19 AM »

First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »

Sheesh.
I don't think Sheesh covers this fuk-up it is more of a Dean Has Been Bullshitted Again!
i hope the sex is good, it may be worth it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »

Had verzizon service for about 10 years and never heard of a one month of temporary help a poor old woman service plan but I assume it must be simalar to the take in the kids plan that Dean just paid about $1000 to get out of. ::)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »

trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2015, 09:33:12 AM »

Good morning gents! RASCC burning with Marker

sfish

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2015, 09:33:47 AM »

Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?

sfish

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2015, 09:35:01 AM »

Morning Shaun...what the hell is RASCC? Sounds like a rash caused by an infection

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »

Morning CG, got the house cleaned and the bed all made up?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

Morning Shaun...what the hell is RASCC? Sounds like a rash caused by an infection
+1  Is that what Tony had?

Threebean

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2015, 09:38:39 AM »

Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.

sfish

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2015, 09:40:42 AM »

+1  Is that what Tony had?
Unconfirmed but the odds are good

sfish

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2015, 09:42:43 AM »

Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
He is a funny guy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35